Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey : Thank you. I can be good and generous but when someone takes advantage of me and continues to push not a good thing. Just saying. 🤗❤️ She had 6 jars when she left. One for her DH and the remainder for her plus she already consumed 2 jars .

@Yahooey wrote:

@SouthernBee 

i believe 3 jars is more than generous but then u are an 😇 

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

You made my day by getting your new purse and liking it so much you ordered another one ..even a $1.00 cheaper!Smiley Happy

Lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Dear preds Heart  and friendsHeart

@SouthernBee @Yahooey @Mj12 @Drythe @Bri369 @geezerette @PamfromCT @loveschocolate @dooBdoo @cmtcs @qualitygal @MyShadowLove @NEvans2 @Hippiified @masque @luvzchiz @dex @qualitygal @JaneMarple 

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

dear predsHeart and friendsHeart

I went for a walk yesterday with neighbor,plus one this morning  a

nd  today i saw my "sweetie pie"  she is a minature yorkie  and her owner brought her to me so i could pet her! 

I was told she recently was at vets and needed 17 teeth removed!

Neighbor and i haven't seen Mr. Buddy lately  not sure why..unless he is being kept in the house due to hot and humid weather..i hope!

ok..need to go down to basement as my load of clothes need to be put into the dryer!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

nd  today i saw my "sweetie pie"  she is a minature yorkie  and her owner brought her to me so i could pet her! 

Neighbor and i haven't seen Mr. Buddy lately  not sure why..unless he is being kept in the house due to hot and humid weather..i hope!

ok..need to go down to basement as my load of clothes need to be put into the dryer!

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam , so glad you got to pet your "sweetie pie"! 

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Poor Yorkie- any teeth left and she only eats soft foods? Hope that Buddy is ok.

I hope you were careful going up and down stairs and have finished your laundry and can rest and stay cool. 🤗❤️🥤

@loveschocolate wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam , so glad you got to pet your "sweetie pie"! 

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

Yes owner said her dog still had a few left but i don't remember how many as i was petting sweetie pie..i don't rem her real name..lol..i have always called her that since she was a baby.Heart

Vet advised her not to give her any greenies,etc. yet until her mouth heals more.

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Love your doggie visit. Well since Wednesday - I have processed 15 of the 4 ounce jelly jars and have enough peppers to process two more recipes. Had not planned to give SIL her jelly until next  Thursday when we get together a day early to celebrate her birthday. But without asking me- DH invited her over yesterday but didn't tell her the reason or about the jelly. Really messed up my day and plans because I had to do extra stuff instead of processing two batches of the jelly. I intend to finish and not have any jelly sitting out next week. So out of the 15 jars she took home 6 more than her fair share.She said she intends to purchase more jelly jars for me but I plan to make more jelly for my preferred list of Christmas gifts. I can't wait until November and December to be making jelly because so much more to do. Besides this was supposed to be a fun project and not stressfully.

DH received email from his sister last night. She said when she returned home that her DH grabbed his jar of jelly and hid it and she can't find it. DH and I always share. I scrapped the bottom of the jelly maker, the ladle and funnel and had enough jelly to make a few crackers with cream cheese for us to snack on. DH tried to insist that I enjoy them because I had done the hard work. If someone gave me jars of homemade jelly , I would really be slow about consuming them and enjoy them during the winter.🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@SouthernBee 

the fun project became the must have condiment in ur area

people from all over are clamoring for their pepper jelly

sounds that u have to plan ur projects no matter what they are or ur SIL will see and want the homemade goodies - she's no fool

let's stop by ur place after lunch.....

as far as her DH - he snatches the jelly from her as she snatches them from u

sounds like a perfect match

winter.... ha - reminds me of the movie A Bug's Life - a pixar movie with the ants storing food for the winter and the grasshoppers gorge w/o a thought towareds the future - great movie - voices by many celebritities

dont work too hard - enjoy the process - easier said then done with a grasshopper buzzing overhead

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

zoe woke me up 3:30 - the is 1 hr earlier than yesterday

i tried to ignore her so she will go back to sleep - nope 

the whining got loudsr

fed her - went to bed and fell back asleep a while later and woke at 6am

windows will be opened for a while before it gets hot again

it is supposed to drop 10 degrees Sunday....