@cowboy sam 

you take it easy lil lady

glad u got to pet ur sweetie pie

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

See the source image

Honored Contributor

Good afternoonHeartpreds and friendsHeart

@Bri369 @Yahooey @SouthernBee @loveschocolate @Mj12 @Drythe @geezerette @PamfromCT @dex @MyShadowLove @dooBdoo @qualitygal @loveschocolate @NEvans2 @Hippiified @masque @luvzchiz @croemer @dmod nj @Coquille @SoX 

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

Hugs to you!  🤗 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

47D4192F-81CF-432E-B497-B5A1CFD316D8.jpeg

Honored Contributor

7F3BA131-8E10-4BC4-B3C8-FFEE3192E037.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

See the source image

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Bri369 

I did something this morning...got out of bed,took a shower an washed my hair,took a nap before 10am!  lol

has a phone call from friend to go out for breakfast...when picked  me up I asked friends hubby about child proof lock on back door.?..he told me he checked and couldn't find one! 

Well,when some one opened door from outside to let me out of backseat..i looked along inside  edge of door   and  i saw a"figure of a child" and a "arrow."..i pushed button down  and   got back inside the car shut the door and tried opening it back ..and it opened for me!!!     Smiley Surprised Yes!!! 

We did eat out at family resturant 4 miles away as our had closed a year ago...

i ordered crispy fried potatoes and a cup of sausage gravy,a dr. pepper, she had 2 eggs,fried taters,toast and coffee,

he ordered a egg omlete and fruit  and dr. pepper.

They were busy.but service was good!

oops  edited to say

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

Dear predsHeart  and friendsHeart

@Bri369 @loveschocolate @Drythe @Yahooey @luvzchiz @PamfromCT @Mj12 @dooBdoo @MyShadowLove @dex @SouthernBee @masque @Coquille @NEvans2 @Hippiified @croemer 

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam @Bri369 @loveschocolate @Drythe @Yahooey and Preds very special friends:  Very busy making jelly. Yesterday intended to make two recipes. Got up early and finished by 10:30 a.m. and processed 6 of the 4 ounce jars and not sure how had extra jar because same amounts and ingredients. DH went to lunch with is friend and gave him the hot pepper jelly. He was suprised but very thankful. DH purchased a good lunch for me and it was a big salad with chicken tenders diced up. I fell asleep after eating and didn't feel like doing anything else. I needed to make more jelly to use the bell peppers and jalapeños. I got up early today and processed   6 more of the small jars. I have a total of 17 small jars for holiday gifts. Not telling DH how many and will hide the jelly. Tomorrow will put the canner and jelly maker back in the box. While DH is out eating with his sister tomorrow- I will not put everything in the family room but my middle room. Don't want SIL to see the equipment or any jelly when she visits Thursday.Hopefully in September will be able to make grape jelly. Then will move the canning equipment to the garage until the spring. 🤗❤️