Honored Contributor

all paws crossed for ya @luvzchiz 

good luck

50b682e0f44194bb3916f7b04fa548f6.gif

Honored Contributor

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'redyellowgreendance @RYGdance I used to say things like "How late does this bar close?" And now I say things like "Make sure the cap clicks when you put it back on, otherwise that marker will dry out."'

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Good Morning: You up early- everything ok? I need to go back and read everything. I have been busy using my birthday gifts. Wednesday made  5 jars of the 4 ounce size of the regular pepper jelly to give my SIL. Yesterday made the hot pepper jelly for two friends. I had gloves and mask on. Fans and air purifier turned on high. I had 15 small habanero peppers and 8 large jalapeño.... I could not breathe. I just washed and chopped ends off and didn't remove seeds. When I put everything in the food chopper the seeds wouldn't chop into. I wanted it to look like the regular pepper jelly and not tell them it was hot but really be hot like they preferred. I really like the jelly maker. When I first put the hot jelly in the jars with the seal and band - one of the jars popped before putting it in the water bath canner.🤷‍♀️ Removing jars after the processing they were still very liquid and afraid that they wouldn't set but later in the evening they looked good. That batch was 5 of the 4 ounce jars. I still have enough of jalapeños to do another regular batch but need bell peppers and hopefully DH will go to the store for me. My phone case and longer charging cables were delivered but haven't had time to change the case. Just looked on my package delivery information and indicated that my traveling purse was delivered yesterday after 6 pm and put in or near the mail box 🤷‍♀️ and this is a new description for a package delivery. Just hope it is still there and not stolen during the night.🤗❤️

@Yahooey wrote:

morning @Bri369 @Mj12 @luvzchiz @cowboy sam @SouthernBee @dooBdoo 

@MyShadowLove @NEvans2 @geezerette @Drythe @Coquille @loveschocolate 

@PamfromCT 

another hot one today - stay cool

puppy-pool-party.gif

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

i'm an early riser but someone - Zoe wanted to be fed

prefer to wake up 530 am but today was 430 am and i dont nap

another hot one today - but not s hot as ur pepper jelly

ur friends will be so pleased - could u hint them to return jars if they want more in the future? wink and a nod to SIL - bet she will be thrilled

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

I'm glad your package came finally.  

Your jelly sounds smokin' hot.  I didn't know you used habaneros too.  

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : We had thunderstorms last night and a tiny bit cooler. I will put note on jars plus kindly remind everyone to return jars. DH just went to the store for me. I will have enough peppers to do three more batches or whatever called of the regular pepper jelly. DH going to lunch with his sister and she will come to the house (DH hasn't told her about the peppers) . She loves my tea and I will have a gallon made for her. Will make jelly later this afternoon. I hopefully will have enough pepper jelly made for the holidays and next week start making grape jelly for extra gifts. Fur babies are a joy but they rule the house and the early alarm clock.🤗❤️. Stay cool.

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 : Good Morning. Love the doggie.🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Bri369 : I can't eat hot stuff anymore. DH friend that has helped in the past with transportation likes extra hot and wanted to surprise him with some. Then yesterday morning - my friend that cleans my house, said that her DH liked hot stuff and asked if it would be to much trouble to make him some. She offered to pay me but  I declined because they are always doing extra things for us. Stay cool. DH said last night that his sinus cleared up yesterday afternoon. ..... I think the extra hot peppers had something to do with that. 🤗❤️