Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@loveschocolate 

It's just a bad situation.  Will DH say something?  Mine wouldn't.  LOL

@Bri369 , probably not, unless he KNOWS I will nipnipnip this in the bud, by becoming a raving lunatic. 

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 

******!******!

lol!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

**testing**

NipNipNipNip

@Mj12 

🤣

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate @Mj12 

It changed after i left...lol

one more time   nipnipniping

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Thank you. I was freed from a bad choice and situation.God has really Blessed me with DH. When DH first proposed- I turned him down but said we needed to wait for a few months.Asked him why change the friendship, having fun playing board games, lunch and dinner dates. Didn't get a reply. He came back in a week and had everything planed. I had two friends working at JCP- one in the dress department ( she is my widow friend today) and one in the jewelry department . He had made appointments with them plus his brother and sister was planning a very small wedding and reception in a very small chapel. I had a friend that was working in the court house when we went to get the marriage license. She knew my first DH. She pulled my now DH aside and interviewed him and gave him a good talking 😳😁. She was all smiles and proclaimed- We can't wait and let this one escape - Marriage license issued and married two days later.🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

@Drythe : 

@Drythe wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Yahooey wrote:

oh, i'm sorry @loveschocolate 

that shouldn't have happened

a key can be given for EMERGENCY ONLY

but to make a key urself and let urself come and go is unacceptable

this is ur dream home and not theirs

huggies to u - and u can vent anytime

@Yahooey , you are so sweet! Thanks! Unacceptable is right. Yesterday at my niece's graduation party my MIL told me they were going to North Carolina next week for awhile and I asked where they were going.....she said "your house". I was dumbfounded. The look on my face must have said it all....she said "just kidding". I don't believe her. She will call my DH sometime and end up at our house. I need 🍷. 

@loveschocolate 

Sounds like my MIL.  FIL was a doll.  She was the kind who would push every inch and then some, complaining about me all the way.  High Level passive aggressive.

After many years, had to ask DH to move her back a few feet, or I would no longer be around her.  I have a bad temper which I hold on to fiercely, but was about to singe her.  FIL was present when DH talked to her, and lord love him, he took care of it.  Next time she tried to take major advantage, while being mean to me, FIL very quietly put her in her place.  

Bet she will will be joining you for the mild NC winters!  I’m nearby, The 2 dogs, 3 cats and I volunteer to come for a visit, and be very rowdy!

Change the locks, mail back the clothes they ‘forgot’. 🙂

Tell them for security, since the house had been on the market, you didn’t know ‘who’ might have keys!

Begin as you mean to Continue.

My I say: Amen - great advice.You can include Preds and Friends for visitation and back up help. This is the big emergency that needs to handled and settled for good.@loves chocolate 

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate 

i agree that nipnipnipnip in the bud earlier than later

bc u know they will say.... why didn't u say something earlier? 

and turn it back on u

they will get popopopo - but they will anyway and ur feelings count too

and since u bought the house - think ur feelings are more valid

it will get progressively worse bc hey if i can stay a weekend - i can stay a week

invite a good friend.... then invite a whole group since u weren't using the house and there is plenty of room

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 🐝 ❤️

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

Beautiful story! Heart

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate 

and then they'll wind up living with you Smiley Surprised