Honored Contributor

Just meeting new goal for end of year, to clear out as much paperwork that doesn't need to be held onto any longer.  Shredding at a company that does it for you.  Big relief.

Weather's warmer now, and sky is friendlier looking too.  Buds on the trees and the deer and bunnies are out.  

Got some new deck spinners this year.  I love to see what the wind is up to.  

Well, that's about it. Hope you all are hopping into spring.

Love to all.

Honored Contributor

i didnt till the soil as i thought - there is always today, right? or not!

morning @Mj12 @KaySD @MyShadowLove @luvzchiz @NEvans2 @momtochloe @dooBdoo 

@PamfromCT @loveschocolate @Bri369 @SouthernBee @Drythe 

biggest-fear-about-zombies.jpg

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal 

you got bunnies and deer?

i wanna see pics - i only get squirrels and sometimes they dig up my bulbs

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

It's going to be 80 today.  LOL

May be an image of text that says 'I'm ready for the rest of this week! I have my umbrella, my flip flops, my mittens, my suntan lotion, my winter coat, my sunglasses, my thermals, my iced tea and my hot chocolate!'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'Becky Vieira @wittyotter_ Witty Otter Me, at Starbucks: Here's $12.47 plus tip for this one latte. Me, at the grocery store: $9.99 for a bag of ground Starbucks coffee that will likely make 16-22 cups? I don't think so! I'll wait for it to go on sale.'

Esteemed Contributor

Hello all Lovelies!

Hello my old friend @NAES1!

NAES, So sorry to hear of your DH’s back issues and hospitalization.  What shock and stress it is when a loved one suddenly needs so much care.  Sending my blessings for his complete healing, and to you and your DS after this event.

Our Easter was low key.  We still are quarantining.  But DS, DIL, and GC came over in pm for a hello and short visit in the open air.  They both have gotten one shot, and I am hoping our GS will be eligible for a shot before he goes back to school in the fall.  Pfizer plans to offer a vaccine to kids 12 and over then, and our GS is now 13.  He is taller than me and so very skinny.  Just like his Daddy used to be.  I am hearing younger kids might have a vaccine at the end of this year.

DD and SIL doing well.  

How is your DS doing?  Glad you could see him on Easter!

All my best wishes to my dear friend NAES.

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@SouthernBee 
my friend makes it as 3 layers...my mouth is watering for a big slice of that cake right now!
Tyvm for recipe etc. on how you and she makes it Smiley Happy

Lubs ya! Smiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : DH is begging me to make the cake. I must confess that on Sunday afternoon that I really wanted a piece of the cake but was to tired to bake.Trying to wait until Saturday since that will be our 20th Anniversary. I will make a special dinner for him on Sunday. I have in the freezer a small butterball turkey breast that you are supposed to cook without thawing- never tried this before. I also have an 8x8 pan of my dressing in the freezer plus a tray of sweet potato casserole from Honey Baked Ham. I have a bag of frozen collards that I cut and cleaned. Then I will make my cranberry salad. I got to get serious and back to my weight loss.

Best Buy Geek Squad came today and installed DH new computer.

I am still trying to schedule appointment for the Covid-19 vaccine- very frustrating.🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

Good afternoon PredsHeartand friendsHeart

@qualitygal @SouthernBee @PamfromCT @PamfromCT @Bri369 @Mj12 @dex @momtochloe @Tique @LIG1 @dooBdoo @Drythe @MyShadowLove @JaneMarple @Yahooey @loveschocolate @KaySD @Hippiified @NEvans2 @luvzchiz @Coquille @SoX @masque 

Happy WednesdaySmiley Happy

Edited to say

uh  @SouthernBee Heart  was so kind to let me know it is only Tuesday!

TyvmHeart

lubs ya!Heart

I needs to have a nap!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Me confused - thought it was Tuesday?!Me phone indicates Tuesday. We both need naps. Just scheduled my COVID-19 vaccine for Monday at 9:40 a.m. Could not get appointment for DH - maybe next week.🤗❤️🥤🥰🥓🛌