Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo, I wish I could make your headaches go away!  

Seeing the destruction wreaked by these terrible storms is so heartbreaking.  I am glad you are ok.  I wish everyone could be ok.  I hope and pray these storms stop, and that all affected get all the help they need to rebuild, including provisions for places to live while this task goes on.  Our government exists to protect people.

As far as the 15 minute rule, I will run that past DD.  I have a strong feeling she will discount.  Oh, my DS and his family have picked out a Rottie pup from the litter.  They had decided on this some time ago.  Their first Rottie, Bailey, was a gentle giant, a big puff.  Still deciding on a name.  Pictures of the pup are so sweet.

Please stay safe all.

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam @Yahooey ..... from the CDC website. 

Individual who has had close contact (within 6 feet for a total of 15 minutes or more)

Exposure to

• Person with COVID-19 who has symptoms (in the period from 2 days before symptom onset until they meet criteria for discontinuing home isolation; can be laboratory-confirmed or a clinically compatible illness)
  • Person who has tested positive for COVID-19 (laboratory confirmed) but has not had any symptoms (in the 2 days before the date of specimen collection until they meet criteria for discontinuing home isolation).

Note: This is irrespective of whether the person with COVID-19 or the contact was wearing a mask or whether the contact was wearing respiratory personal protective equipment (PPE)

Recommended Precautions for the Public

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate 

I read that over and over last night - 

Math problem -  

15 minutes continuously or duirng a specific time period to add up to 15 

(I read somewhere)

i still dont understand it - but i am vaccinated and will continue to be diligent 

the virus has to steep for 15 minutes? need 'x' amount of droplets?

FRTp.gif

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

sending extra lubs to @dooBdoo 

source-2.gif

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT 

puppy...

can u share a pic? asking for lotz uf friendz

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Keeping fingers crossed...i talked to grandsonHeart last night...feels fine...and if he continues to do so he can go back to work  Tuesday!

His brother and dad(my son) are not sick either!

uh..i was told by a grandaughter..

that you need to be with a infect c.virus person   "15 min".to be contagious to get it????

as her husband had it but she and 2 daughters didn't...he might have been exposed on his job in another town  and???

Any thoughts  if she is right???

Heart

@cowboy sam  

I'm so glad your grandson feels okay!  Yay!

I think if someone is contagious and you're close enough, you can get it.  The longer you are around them, the more likely you are to inhale some of the droplets.  

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

not the best photo - but this is a nest I have visited on my walk from time to time

the couple Ospry  is making a nest - i saw 2 babies 2 years ago since I didnt visit last year

afternoon @Bri369 @Mj12 @cowboy sam @KaySD @luvzchiz @SouthernBee @momtochloe 

@dooBdoo @PamfromCT @loveschocolate @Drythe @NEvans2 @Mj12 @qualitygal 

warm and sunny - enjoy ur Saturday

Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 2.29.54 PM.png

@Yahooey 

That's so exciting!

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

Saw this on Facebook and it made me smile!😻

militarycat.JPEG

@dooBdoo 

So much cutenessHeartHeartHeart