Honored Contributor

@Yahooey 

Now you will need to check more often to see if they are back nesting and have eggs hatched....Heart

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Keeping fingers crossed...i talked to grandsonHeart last night...feels fine...and if he continues to do so he can go back to work  Tuesday!

His brother and dad(my son) are not sick either!

uh..i was told by a grandaughter..

that you need to be with a infect c.virus person   "15 min".to be contagious to get it????

as her husband had it but she and 2 daughters didn't...he might have been exposed on his job in another town  and???

Any thoughts  if she is right???

Heart

@cowboy sam I'm glad they are not sick but I do have reservations with the statement about 15 minutes - if the droplets from the infected person entered ur system...

you can also sit next to an infected person - but if no water droplets come from them ... you are safe - but if it comes ... it comes.... there is NO incubation period

i again say - I KNOW NUTHIN'

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam , so happy that they don't have symptoms! I know that at the school I work at, if a student or staff member is positive, they go by the 15 minute rule to decide if one needs to quarantine. 

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

not the best photo - but this is a nest I have visited on my walk from time to time

the couple Ospry  is making a nest - i saw 2 babies 2 years ago since I didnt visit last year

afternoon @Bri369 @Mj12 @cowboy sam @KaySD @luvzchiz @SouthernBee @momtochloe 

@dooBdoo @PamfromCT @loveschocolate @Drythe @NEvans2 @Mj12 @qualitygal 

warm and sunny - enjoy ur Saturday

Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 2.29.54 PM.png

@Yahooey  ❤️

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@loveschocolate @cowboy sam 

now, I"m totally confused bc i am NOT with any stranger for 15 minutes. I don't wait on lines longer than 15 minutes or interact with anyone longer than 15 minutes - such as a cashier 

then only time I may be with someone for more than 15 minutes is at the doctor's office bc of my mom's circumatances

I dont go to religious servies, hair dresser, nail salon or gym whiich does take longer than 15 minutes

I am vaccinated by am intrigued by this rule - i still wear a mask bc of the variants 

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

Extremely wee early hour of the morning greetings, dear ⭐️Preds⭐️, and @yahooey@loveschocolate@Bri369@MJ12@cowboy sam@wildflowers@Drythe@PamfromCT@SouthernBee@SoX@mtc@Tique@Hippified@Whatnow@NancyE@Coquille@tiny 2@JaneMarple@QualityGal@luvzchiz@KaySD@Porcelain, and all who read and post here...

I've been up against bad weather and some very long internet, cable, and phone outages for days now, and just got another loud announcement of a new severe thunderstorm warning so I might have to sign out if I hear wind or thunder.   Days of migraine, too, but I got a respite from the worst of the symptoms just now so I wanted to do a wee bit of reading and posting the best I can.  Lucky here to have been spared from the tornadoes that went through, but friends and family in Alabama were in the direct path of the storms.   My prayers and my heart go out to everyone affected -- please be careful, and stay tuned into the weather reports and warnings.

#WWPD⭐️  (she would be brave and positive!  I shall hold onto that!  thank you, to our dear morning star.❤️)

#LoveStays❤️

My love to all who read and post here.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Saw this on Facebook and it made me smile!😻

militarycat.JPEG

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo 

Those storms,tornados sound horrible  and i'm so happy that you are okHeart

I wish those migrain  would just disappear for good that you have.Smiley Frustrated

loved your picture of kitty and soldiersHeart

and yes it also made me smile..tyvm

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor
@loveschocolate
thanks for the information also about the 15 min. rule for quarantine or not.

lubs ya!l Smiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

Saw this on Facebook and it made me smile!😻

militarycat.JPEG

@dooBdoo  😂❤️

Stay safe!