Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT : Thank you for the kind words and sharing your family history. I will tell you my real first name and middle name= Pamela Florie😀.  I prefer - Pam. One of my managers called me = Pamela Sue🤷‍♀️. My uncle called me = Pamarama. My DH says he loves me but I can be stubborn and hardheaded. One of my brothers friend called me = wackywoman. I don't care - just call me when it's time to eat😀.

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT : 🤗❤️

Esteemed Contributor

@SouthernBee, Pamela Jean checking in.  Always called Pam, sometimes Pammie, grandchildren call me Mimi, and a friend of over 50 years sometimes calls me “Pam-Mel-la”. Only she gets away with that.  And I am strong and stubborn, too.  

I guess that’s ok, ‘cause I’m not yet howling at the moon. LOL

Lubs you.

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT : Thanks for sharing. I forgot that one of DH sisters calls me - Pammie😀. I was born in 1954 and my brother , Jerry in 1949. Mom said that she loved a tv show called : Jerry and Pam North and that was the reason for our names. I love hearing stories about how parents decide how to name children. My Dad's mother, gave me a parakeet when I was maybe 10.  Very funny because everything the bird repeated. When the bird called my name it was in a very soft tone or whisper . When the bird repeated my brother's name: it was very harsh and loud like Jerrie. 😳😁❤️🤗

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Precious Preds and Preds very special friends. What's up for today?☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥤🥤🥤🥤. 🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee good morning Heart  I definitely see bacon in my immediate future today.  Already had coffee, time for some more.  It is freezing here!

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 : Good Morning❤️. Currently 47 with rain all day and tomorrow. Ready for coffee and oatmeal. Probably will start doing laundry and then a lot of paperwork. So much fun 😀. I could really go back to sleep.

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 @SouthernBee @PamfromCT @Yahooey 

Good morning...Smiley Happy

sniff i thought i smelled bacon..ty @SouthernBee ..it hit the spot this morning no matter what time it is.

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

ok i need to finish my good mornings before i got distracted 

sorry..Smiley Happy

Goodmorning  

@dex @MyShadowLove @loveschocolate @Coquille @croemer @dmod nj @SoX @Hippiified @masque @NEvans2 @JaneMarple @qualitygal @Drythe @dooBdoo @momtochloe @Bri369 

If i left anyone out i'm sorry

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."