Honored Contributor

Good morning Preds & Friends

35 Best Happy Sunday Wishes: Images, Greetings, Photos, and Quotes -  HDWISHMART

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

Good morning Lovelies,

Thank you all for being you.

@SouthernBee, What lovely suggestions.  I agree with them all.  This should be reprinted in newspapers around the country.

Oh, I did not invent the term “Snuggery.”  Years ago, we went to the Roosevelt home in the Hudson Valley, a beautiful spot with his library there, as well.  The mansion had a small room

called “the snuggery.”  I obviously never forgot it, and I think we should all have a space, even a little corner, to escape into a warm and comforting place.

I will add that when I think the walls are closing in, one coping device helps me get back on track.  Laughter is so therapeutic.  What makes me laugh like an idiot?  An idiotic movie.  My very favorites...might surprise you.  Anyone else do this?  Friends want to know.

Wishing we all can have a tiny bit of peace and calm.

You are so right about laughter, @PamfromCT!   I'll have to think about particular movies...  as @Yahooey mentioned, there are a number of tv shows and certain episodes that I can count on to tickle me into giggles to the point of happy tears.   

Just now I was watching a TinyKittens video Shelly posted to recognize and celebrate National Feral Cat Day, and there was no way I could watch without laughing! 

Here's the video of "kittens gone wild," courtesy of @Witchy Woman on the kitten cam thread...  be sure to turn on the sound:

https://www.facebook.com/tinykittens/videos/350915246021770/

😻😻😻

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Good morning friends of Preds, happy Pressure Cooker Monday as I will be taking the new 3 qt. Instant Pot out for a test drive today . . . Smiley Happy

Instant Pot Memes - Instant Pot Cooking

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe @dooBdoo @Tique @Yahooey @Mj12 @PamfromCT @Drythe @Coquille @loveschocolate @NEvans2 @Hippiified @SouthernBee @SoX @dmod nj @dex @MyShadowLove @qualitygal @pitdakota @Gooday 

I missed wishing you a "Happy Sunday" yesterday....

i was just to wore out from a fibro flare up  and stayed off computer!

so today i will say "Happy Monday" to you!

lubs yaHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@momtochloe 

ummm friend asks...what will you make in said  test pressure cooker?

this friend..has had one in box she bought uh..2years agoSmiley Surprised

lubs yaHeart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@momtochloe 

ummm friend asks...what will you make in said  test pressure cooker?

this friend..has had one in box she bought uh..2years agoSmiley Surprised

lubs yaHeart

Well first off @cowboy sam , I am glad you are feeling better today and that your flare up has died down.  I am sorry it ruined your Sunday . . . Smiley Sad

And hee on your pressure cooker! . . . those little buggers have a tendency to hide in their boxes for a looooooooooooong time before folks actually invite them into their kitchens . . . Smiley LOL

During Amazon Prime days they had a 3 qt. Instant Pot that I have wanted for a long time at a nice price so I ordered it.  I started out with a Cooks Essentials many years ago and liked it but then upgraded to an Instant Pot (6 qt.) and I fell in love.  The quality of my meals was just so much better but now that I moved, it's a bit unwieldy in this kitchen so the 3 qt. is a much better option not only for the space factor but I also make smaller meals so that works better for me too.

I am going to try a chicken burrito bowl recipe my friend sent me.  I'll post it along with my results later today if anyone would like a copy . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

gee..i'm messed up...i posted my greetings  some where else in this thread?

Maybe i need another day away from putter???

Went to bed at 10pm...was wide awke by 2am..sigh this is 2 or 3 days in a row  and can"t go back to a deep sleep!

talk later

lubs yaHeart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

duh!  On found where i posted my todays(Oct 19th) greetings...sigh back on page 517!

Oh Lawdy!

???

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@momtochloe @dooBdoo @Tique @Yahooey @Mj12 @PamfromCT @Drythe @Coquille @loveschocolate @NEvans2 @Hippiified @SouthernBee @SoX @dmod nj @dex @MyShadowLove @qualitygal @pitdakota @Gooday 

I missed wishing you a "Happy Sunday" yesterday....

i was just to wore out from a fibro flare up  and stayed off computer!

so today i will say "Happy Monday" to you!

lubs yaHeart

@cowboy sam , hope you are feeling better today! 

Happy Monday y'all. Pouring down rain here. 😔 

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning Lovelies,

Oh @cowboy sam, I feel badly your fibromyalgia is acting up again.  You are such an active little person.  It must take so much to sideline you.  I so wish I could make you better!

Alas, I have no supernatural powers.  But I can pray for you.

A silly question:  Have you ever tried soaking in Epsom salts in a hot tub?  A tip I got from my DB’s ex-wife.  I will spare you the details of that story, a brief marriage that went so wrong.

Like much in life, it would make a movie.  But we could all write a book, right?

You take care, little miss.  We need you in top shape.  Hurts too much to think you are not.

And @yahooey, I ordered some dryer balls from Amazon.  They were cheap.  Wonder if they will work.  Don’t know when they will arrive.