Valued Contributor

Re: Poll: Do You Buy Calendars For The New Year Or..

Smiley LOL  Truer words have never been spoken @MaggieMack!!

Honored Contributor

I always get a University of Tennessee large calendar for the kitchen and a small kitten and puppy calendar for my room.  Always recycle old calendars.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

I useually buy them at the dollar store for......A DOLLAR!   This year I was sent several from animal charities I donate to, so, no need to buy any!

Respected Contributor

i have a large calendar that sits on the counter in the kitcen by the phone and it's filled up for the year.  i couldn't live without it. i've tried using my phone and other smaller calendars and it won't work for me. 

Respected Contributor

The mortuary in my zip code sends out nice big calendars each year.  They use heavy paper and it's big enough to write on.  It's a nice gesture and saves me the hassle of obtaining one.  And I guess I've technically paid for it because I've had services for three of my immediate family at their establishment. 

Respected Contributor

I mainly use an online calendar now because I need one that has different time zones and holidays for different countries but I love new calendars!

So new, shiny and pretty lol! Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I always buy Lang wall calendars every year from Costco for myself and to give as gifts for Christmas.

Respected Contributor

I buy a wall calendar every year, the same artist.i wait until January to purchase because it is half off.I also have a nice wooden frame that it goes in...here is a pic...on sale now for 6.99...I like it because it is large with bold black print on the numbers..

Linda Nelson Stocks 2016 Wall Calendar

Honored Contributor

he only calendar I buy is a yearly refill for my Coach agenda/diary.  I do buy one of those big calendars for my Mom.  She has to have room to write daily activities. 

Valued Contributor

I love calendars! I buy three every year at 50% off after Christmas. Gotta write appointments, addresses, recycling days, etc.

@Scooby Doo:  Please make sure those mortuary calendars don't have your name on any of the dates!!