Honored Contributor

Re: Please enlarge your font

@NickNack wrote:

@Pqfan wrote:

Testing

@Pqfan   That font is way too small.  If you posted an entire post in that size font I wouldn't read it.  It would be too hard on my eyes.

@NickNack 

Way too small for me also, but a black font would make it a teenie better for me.

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@Pqfan wrote:

How’s this?

@Pqfan 

Big on my end. This is #4 on my tablet, yours looks like at least a 5 in my end.

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

If I post without changing font size, here's what I get.

It should be EASY for QVC to allow us to change the default size.  That's the only way thing would get better.

@Sooner 

A default would be nice, but if sizes vary depending on the device used to type, and the one used to read it? Might put us in the same situation. Not sure about sizes looking the same from "sender" to "receiver".

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 

Mine too. Have some posts I type using the same font size and part of it ends up a size or 2 smaller font. Strange!

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

This is #4...... if we have the option to change size of text then they can have the ability to enlarge font- afterall they supposedly did an upgrade but come on, find a way...  Your font needs to be enlarged and thank you..  tee hee hee

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

Yes, QVC could fix this issue.  It isn't rocket science and lots of other sites don't have this problem. 

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

Yes, QVC could fix this issue.  It isn't rocket science and lots of other sites don't have this problem. 

Image result for here here gif

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Zhills wrote:

Even if the Moderators should change the font, it would still vary in size according to the device you are using.  Not really the answer!

Do you really want all the posts to look like this?

A system default to size 3 or 4 would still increase the font by varying degrees across all devices. A help to all with vision problems.

My eyes are still pretty good, but I'd rather read your too large post above than say this:

Hi, @Zhills - hope you're having a great day! Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

Here's an idea: Just use your computer's magnifying glass or you can enlarge the message yourself. Better you do it than depend on others. Hope that helps.

Honored Contributor

Isn't it just easier for you to increase the size from your own computer? 

All these different font settings look horrible...