Trusted Contributor

Re: Pharma Bro invokes the Fifth before Congress

The guy reminds me of a comic book villain.  His name and appearance are cartoon-like, and his character is so over the top despicable that it's almost hard to believe he's for real. He's a total dumba$$.

Respected Contributor

One he goes to prison, I think someone should "slap" that smirk off his face!  Good luck jerk!

Honored Contributor

@VCamp2748 wrote:

That boy needs to be taken out back of the wood shed.

I'm sure he will have a very full dance card in prison . . . Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

And he probably has the best legal representation his millions will buy.

I was surprised to see him being represented by Ben Brafman who I would think has enough money that he wouldn't have to get involved with a cretin like this.

Esteemed Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

And he probably has the best legal representation his millions will buy.

I was surprised to see him being represented by Ben Brafman who I would think has enough money that he wouldn't have to get involved with a cretin like this.

I heard yesterday that Mr. Brafman told him to stay off of social media and then the jerk sent out a tweet about the imbeciles in congress. I imagine Ben then told him if there was another word out of him, he would be looking for a new attorney. 

I, too, wonder if he wouldn't fall somewhere along the autism spectrum. He seems ignorant of social cues. Or maybe he's on the far end of narcissism. 

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop