Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: OJ,s Daughter Sydney comes out of hiding at age 30

I don't know that it was so much that she voluntarily came out of hiding but rather that the paparazzi caught her. Unfortunate. She has been through enough in her young life, I wish they would leave her alone.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

The kids were so young when all that happened, it doesn't surprise me they stuck with their father.

Honored Contributor

Looks like OJ is up for parole in 2017.....I was really wishing he would rot in jail......where he belongs.

Honored Contributor

I wonder if OJ is going to go for the concussion thing now, since someone has already brought it up about the murders. Will be interesting to follow.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Looks like OJ is up for parole in 2017.....I was really wishing he would rot in jail......where he belongs.

ITA! Hopefully, he will be denied parole.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

http://extratv.com/2016/02/03/pic-o-j-simpons-daughter-sydney-30-comes-out-of-hiding/?adid=extra_eme...

@SeaMaiden  It's difficult to believe that the picture is Sydney.  Her feathures and coloring don't look like the same as when she was younger, those things usually don't change.  I know hair coloring can change, so that is a nonissue.  I imagine the weight is a result of a stressful life.

Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

I wonder if OJ is going to go for the concussion thing now, since someone has already brought it up about the murders. Will be interesting to follow.

@Moonchilde  I havn't hears about a concussion.  What is this about?

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Moonchilde  I havn't hears about a concussion.  What is this about?

It's been in the news the past 7-10 days. Some "expert" on the football players with multiple concussions/brain damage/syndrome has come out and said he'd "bet" that was OJ's problem all along. Gives him an excuse. I'll bet the lawyers are working overtime on it.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Tanya Brown was recently interviewed several times about the show.  She said again that when his two children are with her family they've never talked about the murder.