Honored Contributor

I always choose to show my passwords.  I have no fear of that since I don't store them.  I make a zillion typos so looking at it I can correct them before I try and log in and get the messages that my password is wrong.  It's still encrypted.  I don't get the worry.

Esteemed Contributor

Doesn't look like QVC cares about doing  anything to correct the issue.  I have addressed posts to 4 moderators twice about this ...... not a single response.  

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

Doesn't look like QVC cares about doing  anything to correct the issue.  I have addressed posts to 4 moderators twice about this ...... not a single response.  

@Boehm Collector @Beth-QVC @Susan-QVC

I wonder if for some reason it's not recognizing the moderators' names in the font you're using?  I know it shouldn't make a difference, but it might.  I've always found the mods to be very good about responding to issues raised on these boards.

QVC Customer Care

@Boehm Collector

I am sorry that we did not respond directly to you previously. Several of our posters have mentioned this issue and we have reported it. We are awaiting confirmation that there has been a "fix".

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@Boehm Collector

I am sorry that we did not respond directly to you previously. Several of our posters have mentioned this issue and we have reported it. We are awaiting confirmation that there has been a "fix".

Beth QVC

Thanks for your reply @Beth-QVC ....however,  the issue still has not been corrected.  It has been at least five days ... I don't understand why it takes QVC's IT team so long to correct glitches on the website.   

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@Boehm Collector

Beth QVC

Thanks for your reply @Beth-QVC ....however,  the issue still has not been corrected.  It has been at least five days ... I don't understand why it takes QVC's IT team so long to correct glitches on the website.   

It's because their computer programmer company is the worst. I can't imagine why they stay with them. I don't think QVC is computer savvy at all, maybe that's part of it.

Respected Contributor

I honestly don't see what the big deal is. If I am signing in anywhere it is on a secure network and 99.99% of the time it is in my own home. No one can see my password on that one screen but me

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

@reiki604 wrote:

I honestly don't see what the big deal is. If I am signing in anywhere it is on a secure network and 99.99% of the time it is in my own home. No one can see my password on that one screen but me

Or a burglar.

Respected Contributor

When I signed in just now, the box said “Show” and my password was not visible.

And my point is, why the reversal of the sign in function?

For what purpose?