Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Rats, I spoke too soon. It was gone, but the next time I signed in it was back. Sigh.

Same with mine.  It showed, then went away.  It's back to showing now.  I wish they would fix this.  

Respected Contributor

Me, too. Ain't it just dandy. Sigh.

Honored Contributor

My password shows BELOW the password box.

Honored Contributor

I've only just noticed this in the past couple of days.  It reverst to "Show" every time I sign in.  Annoying to have to remember to change it back to "Hide".

I wonder what prompted this change?

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

I've only just noticed this in the past couple of days.  It reverst to "Show" every time I sign in.  Annoying to have to remember to change it back to "Hide".

I wonder what prompted this change?

Probably boredom.

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Hooray, my password is not written out on the sign in page anymore. Let's hope it stays that way.

I do not care for this new feature at all!   I always forget to click "hide" until most of my password is already visible!

Esteemed Contributor

@Cindy-QVC @Beth-QVC @Wayne-QVC @Susan-QVC ... please do something about our passwords being visible when we log in.  Not a good feature.  Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

I don't think it's a good idea to let your computer store passwords. I've never done it.  I do use the hide - show option as well as the little eye icon at other websites that let you see your password because sometimes there's a sticky key on your keyboard and that letter or number is not showing.  Frustrating when you know you've typed correctly but can't get in.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Cindy-QVC @Beth-QVC @Wayne-QVC @Susan-QVC ... please do something about our passwords being visible when we log in.  Not a good feature.  Thanks.

Hi @Cindy-QVC @Beth-QVC @Wayne-QVC @Susan-QVC..... any idea as to when our passwords are no longer going to be shown???  I always forget to hit the hide button.  This is a very annoying, unsafe feature.  Please help!

Esteemed Contributor

I addressed a post to several of the QVC Moderators yesterday about this annoying feature.  But there has been no response from any of them.  Just posted another message.  Hope something is done about this soon.