Honored Contributor

Re: PRINCE ANDREW NOT COOPERATING

It isn't that those investigating are bad guys, it's a case of the lessor of two evils. A case of country first.

I suspect the reason Epstein got off lightly the last time was because of whom he could expose. That was not an option this time so he was killed.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, and this begins performances on Broadway March 2, so there may be something very shifty afoot.

Image result for diana the broadway musical"

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@occasionalrain wrote:

It is not illegal to be friends with someone who was convicted of a crime nor is it illegal to be in the presence of under age girls. Perhaps unwise, unseemly but unless there is proof that he engaged in illegal activity he can't be charged and shouldn't be.

@occasionalrain 

There is a point missing in your observations.  Epstein was Already charged and Convicted.  Done Deal. 

Ongoing investigations of others who were named by victims, and witnesses are now being carried out.  These are not, as you  suggest people just in the presence of underage girls, or friends, these are victims.  These women brought charges years ago, and have waited, and waited. Andrew stated he would be glad to help the FBI with what he knew...he is an upstanding member of the RF, why would he not?

As evidence is processed, charges, convictions, or dismissals will follow.

*** edited for ding dang auto correct

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras