Honored Contributor

Re: PRINCE ANDREW NOT COOPERATING

Oh, I think the FBI is dealing with  her. They certainly aren't going to share with the public.

Esteemed Contributor

@grooms wrote:

Prince Edward and Charles both apparently have severe moral problems.....will never forgive scum Charles for what he did to Diana.  I hope the Queen can live long enough so that Prince William can take over the thrown and leave his father out in the cold.

@grooms 

That's not how it works.

WHen the Queen dies, Charles in next in line for the t-h-r-o-n-e, then after he dies, then William will be on the throne.

The Queen will never see her grandson sitting on the throne.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

She isn't going to speak with them without immunity and immunity makes suspect anything she claims. Beyond that is the quandary of exposing those they want to get and those they want to protect.

Because wealthy, high profile, influential people are likely involved, they've decided to go after Andrew, knowing he will no longer cooperate, and make him the scape goat while giving the appearance of doing their job.

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

She isn't going to speak with them without immunity and immunity makes suspect anything she claims. Beyond that is the quandary of exposing those they want to get and those they want to protect.

Because wealthy, high profile, influential people are likely involved, they've decided to go after Andrew, knowing he will no longer cooperate, and make him the scape goat while giving the appearance of doing their job.

You think law enforcement are the bad guys here? And not the child assault ring? That's novel.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

You think law enforcement are the bad guys here? And not the child assault ring? That's novel.

But Harry and Meghan! Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

And I'm sure that Scotland Yard, Andrew and Buckingham Palace are somehow behind the manufacture of the Coronavirus.  In order to blame it all on Harry and Meghan.

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

And I'm sure that Scotland Yard, Andrew and Buckingham Palace are somehow behind the manufacture of the Coronavirus.  In order to blame it all on Harry and Meghan.

Gasp! You've said too much! Woman Wink

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager  LOL Woman LOL!

Respected Contributor

@JohnnyeagerI think you may be right. It makes perfect sense. And if you connect the dots, the plan was hatched when Meghan sent her letter to the dishsoap manufacturer. She never wanted anyone to wash their hands!

Off with her head! Impeach! Remove! Dethrone! Deport! DEPART!

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

I'm blaming Camilla and Charles for the fires in Australia and the Coronavirus.