Honored Contributor

Re: PRINCE ANDREW NOT COOPERATING

Being with his Mother and daughters and at church is exactly where he needs to be.  Thank the Lord for strong families. Some of us definitely need them.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

The truth always comes out. Epstein may be gone, but the majority of victims and perps, including Epsteins "recruiter" Ghislaine Maxwell are still around. Ghislaine has a story to tell and I hope she does. Those girls trafficked by Epstein deserve justice and closure.
Honored Contributor

@bathina wrote:
The truth always comes out. Epstein may be gone, but the majority of victims and perps, including Epsteins "recruiter" Ghislaine Maxwell are still around. Ghislaine has a story to tell and I hope she does. Those girls trafficked by Epstein deserve justice and closure.

@bathina 

I understand that she is laying low, but have any formal charges been made against her, by anyone?  

Question for anyone:    I know the U.S. is spearheading this investigation, but do the British police have any investigation going, at all?  

Honored Contributor

I don't know whether Prince Andrew is guilty or innocent. I do know that not everyone in a bar is drinking. I know that not everyone who has friends who do drugs, also do drugs.

I have friends who have had affairs, divorced friends, Jewish friends, gay friends, black friends and have attended church with Catholic friends... and I am none of those. 

When I was under age, I along with friends, also under age, had fake IDs and enjoyed going to clubs, listening to bands and dancing. The girls dated boys 18, 19, and 20 and the boys in our group sometimes dated older girls Should they have been charged with a crime, their lives ruined?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Prince Andrew is 59 years old. He's not just "hanging" with one of the gang.  He's been to many, if not all of Epstein's islands, mansions, etc. for years.

Epstein was alrady known, convicted and slapped on his hands for what should have been a long prison term, but he wasn't because of high-placed influeners.  

He was not caught smoking a reefer, or drinking a beer before legal age permitted, visitng churches or being freinds with people who lived alternate lifestyles as part of his adolescent years.. He was hanging around with under-age girls who had been groomed illegally by Epstein and his "girlfriend".  

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

It is not illegal to be friends with someone who was convicted of a crime nor is it illegal to be in the presence of under age girls. Perhaps unwise, unseemly but unless there is proof that he engaged in illegal activity he can't be charged and shouldn't be.

Respected Contributor

Image result for Birds of Feather Flock Together Quotes

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

From what I've read Prince Andrew is attracted to money the way some are attracted Dooneys and Epstein had an abundance of money.  I suspect he liked the expensive food and alcohol Epstein provided as well. 

Respected Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

From what I've read Prince Andrew is attracted to money the way some are attracted Dooneys and Epstein had an abundance of money.  I suspect he liked the expensive food and alcohol Epstein provided as well. 

Poor thing.  I gues he couldn't get the best of the best at home, or anywhere else he traveled.

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@bathina wrote:

@bathina 

I understand that she is laying low, but have any formal charges been made against her, by anyone?  

Question for anyone:    I know the U.S. is spearheading this investigation, but do the British police have any investigation going, at all?  

I haven't heard anything about formal charges. The fact that everything is so quiet around the topic of Ghislaine makes me suspect she is in contact with law enforcement. She has been out of the public eye conspicuously, don't you think? I have a hunch there is a big investigation going on behind the scenes. Maybe it's wishful thinking.