Super Contributor

Yep, like Sunshine, I'm in Maryland and they start bugging you 6 months before your renewal to make an appointment to get it done.   Took a little planning and luck, but it turned out to be the least amount of waiting I've ever done for a renewal.

Honored Contributor

Yes.  It was a fairly easy process at my DMV office in Wisconsin.

Trusted Contributor

Yes--Nevada.  I gathered up my passport and all the other paperwork they wanted (birth certificate, SS card, marriage license, ect.) and dragged myself to the DMV.  When I got to the window, the clerk said if I have a passport and my old drivers license, that was all they needed.  Wasted a lot of time gathering up all that stuff!

Respected Contributor

Yes, I do. Alaska only connects to a different country, not state so I fly a lot. Also need it for base.

Esteemed Contributor

I hope that people realize that they will need a Real I.D. to get in to government buildings, such as courthouses, and not just to travel domestically.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

Re: POLL: Real ID⭐️

[ Edited ]

No. I have a regular drivers license & a birth certificate. That's it.

I don't fly so guess it makes no difference to me.

My drivers license is good for another 3 yrs so I won't have one of those like that until 2022.

Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

I hope that people realize that they will need a Real I.D. to get in to government buildings, such as courthouses, and not just to travel domestically.

@Anonymous032819  A passport will do.

Honored Contributor

Re: POLL: Real ID⭐️

[ Edited ]

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

Edited: You do not need Real ID to get into a Federal Courthouse. You can still be on a jury.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@Anonymous032819  A passport will do.

@proudlyfromNJ @Anonymous032819 

I don't have a passport either. I don't care if I can get in a court house or not. I don't have any reason to go there??? What are other government buildings I would need to go in???

Honored Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

So no jury duty if you don't update your ID?

@Porcelain @Anonymous032819 

My thoughts exactly. Last time I received a notice I threw it in the trash & went to Fl. LOL!!!