Honored Contributor

Re: Other forums you visit?

[ Edited ]

@ShowMe

thank you..

but sadly, i don't have the best of heath..but have to deal with them  like others do the rest of my life.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

I would miss it a lot. Not just the people but the fur babies I’ve gotten to know and love in the pet forum. 

I was active in the Laci/Scott Peterson forum during the search and trial.

But now it’s just this one. I do belong to the Dallas Cowboys forum but I just like to read there. 

Honored Contributor

For those who want to discuss religion and politics, there is a forum call City-Data that allow that. 

Honored Contributor

I am on this forum a lot, and have been for quite a few years, so I would miss it a lot......I generally am not on here on the weekends, so on Monday morning, I sign in and say let's see what's been happening....lol!

I am also registered on HSN, but for some reason I never went onto theirs too much, never really connected, and it also seemed like there was never too much activity on that one...

Honored Contributor

For quite a while I would read the Q forums, but not post.  Then would post, mainly on classic movies, home, fashion.  Enjoy the interaction with so many delightful people with similar interests.  Also like more general convos that occur on Community Chat, but that one can be disconcerting at times due to the occasional attacks that are lobbed in that forum.

The only other forum I participate in is an online Christian discussion group, which is very thought-provoking, and has a gentle, sort of scholarly, pleasant atmosphere.

Oh, I do also check in and read, but not participate, on some of my favorite thinkers and writers on Twitter...

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I am on this forum a lot, and have been for quite a few years, so I would miss it a lot......I generally am not on here on the weekends, so on Monday morning, I sign in and say let's see what's been happening....lol!

I am also registered on HSN, but for some reason I never went onto theirs too much, never really connected, and it also seemed like there was never too much activity on that one...

Wow @CANDLEQUEEN I knew we had a lot in common but you still surprise me.  I am not on the weekends either and also years ago signed up for HSN.  Boring as all get out. Love it here and would miss so many.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@sfnative  All you said is true, and lots of our posters have passed on too.  I can think of so many.  I was here longer than it says too, way back in the last century!  LOL!!!! I'm not sure how far back I go but I know it was in the 1990's.

I ws three then.  Woman Wink

And Happy New Year right back at you and at all of us!  A resolution for me would be to be nicer here!  

@Sooner   I can remember back that far to when you were three,  but barely - but then I was only two. Smiley Tongue