Honored Contributor

Sometimes, she is just the nicest, soothing, most comforting to watch and start the day with all the things swirling around to do and think or worry about.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

i just love leah too !!! 

Honored Contributor

@on the bay  I agree! I am so glad we can see Leah more in the mornings with shows like today's, AM Style on Saturdays and the additional day of AM Style on Mondays. She explains and focuses on the products so well and in a calm, pleasant manner. Leah is my favorite host! Heart

Trusted Contributor

Beautiful lady....inside and out.  

Honored Contributor

One of my favorite hosts!

Respected Contributor

Leah has always been a fav of mine.  Class act all the way

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Trusted Contributor

BY FAR.......MY FAVORITE HOST. 

She oozes warmth without even trying.

She is the GRACE on QVC.  NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. Heart

Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

Sometimes, she is just the nicest, soothing, most comforting to watch and start the day with all the things swirling around to do and think or worry about.

it's nice that she is on more now

she gets off track a teeny bit but never makes the show about her, which I like very much 

Trusted Contributor

Absolutely LOVE Leah!!  Always have.  She is definitely one of the best hosts on QVC.  After all these years, she still doesn't make everything about herself!  What a refreshing change from some of the other hosts!!!

Honored Contributor

She has consistently been one of my favorites.