Esteemed Contributor

Fabulous question. Interesting responses. Seems like I'm a relatively new kid on the block with only 2-3 years on this Forum (which is my first Forum) after lurking for a long time on and off while mom was so ill. 

So many kind people remain on this Forum. When I first began reading it, there were some mean people. It took a very long time to return; then just read and watch. Wasn't sure I'd ever join in. It was all very uncomfortable to me at the time. As I began to "know" names, people began to become friendly and trustful. I could tell who were kind and gentle souls.

This has been a safe place to share parts of life. We're always safe with the Moderators nearby and our identies well secured. QVC has provided a nice place for friendly conversation and shared interests. I feel blessed to have made on-line friends here. It would be a void in my late-night life if I didn't check in before heading to bed. Sweet dreams, Friends. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

I've been part of the HSN forums for years, but they're very slow-moving.

Honored Contributor

I would really miss it and all of you!! I am registered on HSN forums but never go there.

I am in Groups on Facebook for Q, HSN, Evine.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

Depends on the topic and if I want to comment or just read.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal

Same here...

At one time i started posting on one place here....but it soon became a place for" one" person who posted" every day" about her heath ...so i moved on.

I soon found a few other places i like to chat on here...lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I mainly post on here and read the others

Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

@sfnative......about snarky remarks.....  Yes, there are some that do that.  I have gotten many of them, but now I just ignore them.  They're not hurting me....only makes them look small.  

There are some that just love to be board patrol.  Love to report what they feel is inappropriate.  I could name a few of them right now, but won't.  

I too have been here for more years than they show I have.  Don't know why they messed that up, but they did.

I for one would really miss this forum.

@ShowMe.  Don’t know for sure and I could be totally wrong but I don’t think any start dates here show before 2010 no matter how long you have been here. Don’t know why.

The boards were changed in 2010 and all of us who were here for years prior, lost not only the number of years we were here, but thousands of saved posts.  So when you see 2010 as the registered date, the majority of us were here long before that.

lost 30k. so embarassed. lol

Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

Fabulous question. Interesting responses. Seems like I'm a relatively new kid on the block with only 2-3 years on this Forum (which is my first Forum) after lurking for a long time on and off while mom was so ill. 

So many kind people remain on this Forum. When I first began reading it, there were some mean people. It took a very long time to return; then just read and watch. Wasn't sure I'd ever join in. It was all very uncomfortable to me at the time. As I began to "know" names, people began to become friendly and trustful. I could tell who were kind and gentle souls.

This has been a safe place to share parts of life. We're always safe with the Moderators nearby and our identies well secured. QVC has provided a nice place for friendly conversation and shared interests. I feel blessed to have made on-line friends here. It would be a void in my late-night life if I didn't check in before heading to bed. Sweet dreams, Friends. 

@BirkiLady......what a sweet post.  Happy you joined in with us.  We need more posters like you.  

Yes, it does help to make posts easier if others are friendly and show interest in what you are saying or doing.  There are many "kind and gentle souls" on here, and for those that aren't, they can be ignored.   Learned this a long time ago.      

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@qualitygal

Same here...

At one time i started posting on one place here....but it soon became a place for" one" person who posted" every day" about her heath ...so i moved on.

I soon found a few other places i like to chat on here...lol!

@cowboy sam.....here's hoping you always have good health.....

Trusted Contributor

I enjoy a few of the Delphi forums on that large community. It didn’t look like much variety until I actually joined. Now it's too much for me to keep up with regularly, whereas this community is very small in comparison. It's feast or famine. They have live chat and the private messaging system, for those who decide they want to share email addresses, etc. Found it through other friends here following the last big upgrade that caused so many technical problems for mobile device users especially.

I visit there more often than here, since I have come to know many more posters there and the topics of discussion aren’t as restricted, though most forums are moderated for vulgar language, trolling, etc, thankfully. You can even set up your own forum there, if you like. So that's one idea for a resource, to keep up with Q-friends, OP.. should this one ever close down. Hope not!

I would miss this one for the QVC info, item discussions and a few friends I can only keep up with here. Those who don’t email or post elsewhere.