Super Contributor

@kittykatkay wrote:

@BeautyLver wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

QVC might be selling the one(s) made in China but there are people (businesses) in this country who are making them and they're not made in China.

Every piece of clothing I have (and it's a heck of a lot...unfortunately) saying "Made in China".

I've 'spoken' here over and over about how 90 % of our medicine is made in China.

Heck!  I've written my Senator and Congressmen (plural because different one's over the years) asking how this happened.

Sometimes I received no answer sometimes they asked for money to contribute to their campaign.

We've done this to our country....no one to blame but this country and the people in it...myself included.  

I can't tell you how many things I've also sent back because it has that terrible formaldehyde smell.  That smell has permeated through layers of plastic.  I've had to throw away clothes that I'd had for years because of that horrible smell.  

Anyway, I'd hoped QVC would have gotten them (consider the reason we have to wear them) from somewhere other than China.  It's pathetic.

It's not like I have to have them.  I have others.

You are talking out of both sides of your mouth.  How many times have you bragged about ordering so much from QVC you have so many opened boxes, you have no idea what you ordered.  And who orders surplus Dysons in case one of your grown kids want one.  Having the monies to buy all you claim,  spend it on items you want that are made where you want.   This thread is not about bragging about all the stuff you buy from wherever,  it's a question about  purchasing from Etsy.

@BeautyLver...I was just wondering if your finger ever gets tired of wagging it in front of poster's faces about their comments every time you comment on these boards?  Seems to me your finger is yelling for a much needed rest.

Annabelle is a kind woman.  Whatever she chooses to purchase or not, is entirely up to her.  When you go from wagging your finger to chief monitor of these boards, please warn us ahead of time.  That's all.

😘😘😘😘

Honored Contributor

@plc123, I initially ordered one from a place on Etsy called J3FeistyDesigns.  No shipping or handling and they are made in Dayton, Ohio. Since she is from Ohio, as am I, I placed an order.  It came relatively quickly and I have ordered more since I will have to wear them at work.  I think right now her store says they will ship in 1 to 2 weeks.  

Super Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@plc123, I initially ordered one from a place on Etsy called J3FeistyDesigns.  No shipping or handling and they are made in Dayton, Ohio. Since she is from Ohio, as am I, I placed an order.  It came relatively quickly and I have ordered more since I will have to wear them at work.  I think right now her store says they will ship in 1 to 2 weeks.  

There are so many incredible vendors on Etsy.  When it comes to something like face  masks and what we are all living through...I want to ensure where they are made.  It is so worth any extra time, expense imo when it comes to protecting ourselves and others.  Cant be too careful.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Ordering face mask

[ Edited ]

@plc123 

I ordered 2 of these from Oratora (Etsy)

Located in Bellevue Washington:

Made In USA! Patterned Protective Face Mask / Reusable / One Size Fits Most / TRIPLE Layered / Ships Same Or Next Day! Free Shipping!

Sturdy and well made (made in the USA).