Honored Contributor

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

Just my opinion, friend, but I feel the need to say that belief has nothing to do with it. One can not wish this virus away.

@PhilaLady1 

Nope I can't. But some realistic numbers of asymptomatic "positives" would be something I would like to hear. While wishing is a way of life for many, like, "I wish I was taller/wish I was richer", and the famous from many as their age goes up, "I wish these pounds would go away".

I do wish some municipalities would explain why a big name store with hundreds of customers is fine to be open, but a small business selling the same cannot. I could type a list longer than my height, but my point is obvious, to me anyways.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@newname0 wrote:

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

Just my opinion, friend, but I feel the need to say that belief has nothing to do with it. One can not wish this virus away.

I mean't to hang this up there to say something about the American spirit and not the virus per se.

@newname0 

That was what I thought you meant by posting the quote of Theodore Roosevelt. Thank you.

hckynut 🏒

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

In my area the churches are opening up end of month

Mid June the others.

@SharkE 

Are the liquor stores open now?

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 

I understand interpretation differences, to me it was pretty clear what was meant by the OP's thread. Seem it is similar to a better known saying:

"All things start with the 1st step"!

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Mid June the others.

@SharkE 

I wouldn't know, my friend, I'm Baptist

hckynut(john)

Valued Contributor

Yes I find it odd too that a big box store that sells identical products that a smaller store sells yet the smaller store cannot open.  

Super Contributor

Re: Opening America

[ Edited ]

I live a little more than 2 hours south of Sharke. The liquor stores never closed here. Liquor can now be purchased in grocery stores. It was considered an essential business because they don't want alocholics flooding the hospitals with withdrawal symptoms. Lubbock was a dry county forever.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@hckynut wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Mid June the others.

@SharkE 

I wouldn't know, my friend, I'm Baptist

hckynut(john)

@SharkE I'm Baptist as well. I do know in my town liquor stores have been drive-thru only.

Valued Contributor

For the fist time we haven't had drivers under the influence causing death on the road. Wish it was that way all the time.  

Honored Contributor

@texassunflower wrote:

I live a little more than 2 hours south of Sharke. The liquor stores never closed here. Liquor can now be purchased in grocery stores. It was considered an essential business because they don't want alocholics flooding the hospitals with withdrawal symptoms. Lubbock was a dry county forever.

Hey girl, your Dillards is open isn't it ? I'm waiting for Amarillo's. @texassunflower