Respected Contributor

Watching the gourmet show right now and they are showing hot dogs.  I haven't had a hot dog in a long time and want one, now...lol.

How do you like your hot dogs....what do you put on yours?  I like hot dog chilli and cole slaw (homemade).  Nothing else.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: On A Lighter Note.......

Give me the works on mine.

First off, 100% all beef dog.

Ketchup, mustard, mayo, onions, relish.

Toasted bun.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

The only hot dog I could stand to eat due to the seasoning, was Hormel Wranglers.  They disappeared from the market 4 or 5 years ago.  I guess I'll spend the rest of my life hot dogless.  So sad.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

A couple of hot dogs doe sound yummy, think I will make some tomorrow night!

I like mustard, finely chopped onion, and dill relish on mine.

I can do just mustard too - simple no fuss.

🌭(yep, definitely having hot dogs tomorrow now!)🌭

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

I love the Costco hot dog deal. An extra long Hebrew National hot dog and soda with refill for $1.50. The don't have a lot of topping choices so I get ketchup, relish and onions. Oh I miss the Costco food court. All their food choices are very good, a very generous portion, and cheap!

My favorite brand of hot dog is Nathan's which most of our grocery stores carry. I don't buy them often though. The Costco deal is so filling that it
tides me over so I don't want a hot dog for a long time after eating one of those.
Respected Contributor

Just so y'all know....you are all making me hungry for HOT DOGS, lol.

Respected Contributor

@kittykatkay I have not had a hot dog in years but now I WANT one with the works, of course.  I will need to add to my grocery list for purchase.

Respected Contributor

@Boomernichols wrote:

@kittykatkay I have not had a hot dog in years but now I WANT one with the works, of course.  I will need to add to my grocery list for purchase.

@Boomernichols...me either.  It's the Q's fault.  If I hadn't seen these on the gourmet show just now, I would not have thought twice about them, LOL.

Contributor

@kittykatkay 

First: Mustard, chopped onion.

Second: Plain with sauerkraut. 

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 

I so agree with you. Loved both the regular and cheese Wranglers. I do eat the all beef Hebrew National and all beef Nathan hot dogs. Not as good as Wranglers, but hit the spot when I get a craving.

I love either chili and cheese or onions, ketchup, mustard and relish. Now you all have me rethinking dinner tonight!

cookin