Honored Contributor

Today is my hubbies 65th birthday

Hi all, not exactly the way we planned it, we were supposed to be in Club Med in Florida but alas that was cancelled.

We are both home and healthy and trying to ride the wave. Our big birthday plans are to order sushi, our local restaurant just re opened after being closed for 6 weeks, He was born 5-5-55 which is very proud of.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: Today is my hubbies 65th birthday

Happy birthday to hubs @I am still oxox .  It's cool that he was born 5/5/55.  What is born at 5 am or pm by chance?  Smiley Happy 

There will be plenty of future trips once all this has settled.  Glad you all are home and healthy.  Take care.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Hi all, not exactly the way we planned it, we were supposed to be in Club Med in Florida but alas that was cancelled.

We are both home and healthy and trying to ride the wave. Our big birthday plans are to order sushi, our local restaurant just re opened after being closed for 6 weeks, He was born 5-5-55 which is very proud of.

@I am still oxox Enjoy your day together. Happy birthday to your husband!

Super Contributor

Enjoy. My DH will be 81 tomorrow. Not sure of any plans yet. Some restaurants are open in SW FL with limited seating. 

Honored Contributor

Welcome to Medicare !  No more huge monthly insurance bills !

Honored Contributor

5-5-55.....  Easy to remember.  That's pretty nifty!  Please wish him a happy birthday for me and give him a "high five"

(PUN INTENDED!!!!!!!)

Trusted Contributor

Happy Birthday to your husband. Your at home celebration sounds great. 

Esteemed Contributor

I am still ox ox, happy birthday to your DH.  Your quiet celebration will be fun.  My dh's birthday was last Tuesday and we did a safe distance thing in the driveway for 4 of us.  Balloons etc. & a good Italian lunch.  The main thing is that we are all healthy.  I know that he is newly retired too.  Lots of things to be happy about.  

Glenda

Respected Contributor

...and many more!!!

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

@Still Stylish Lady, I hope your husband enjoys his birthday tomorrow. Hopefully, you can get out and do something fun to make his 81st special.