Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

I had a friend growing up who would eat pbj sandwhiches with potato chips layered in somewhere.  Also had another friend ....every time we went to Wendy's ....she'd only eat fries dipped in her chocolate frosty....

@MickD

I used to love PB sandwiches with potato chips on top.  The fun part was smashing them down with the top piece of bread or toast Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I love a baked potato with ketchup and sour cream

i love milk with a bag of potato chips

i love to pour milk in a can of plain spaghetti o's yummy!!!

Regular Contributor

oh..i also LOVE SYRUP on hash browns, eggs, toast, meatless sauage patties!!!

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt, I love Mexican food for breakfast, cold or hot!

As far as beer I'm in the middle - I like amber/red ales like Bass, Red Seal, Fat Tire and also Mexican beers like Dos XX and Negro Modelo. I'm not a Guinness fan, or a fan of any beer that looks like Coke or root beer instead of beer ;-) 

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

I like catsup on potato latkes

Honored Contributor

Moonchilde wrote:

As far as beer I'm in the middle - I like amber/red ales like Bass, Red Seal, Fat Tire and also Mexican beers like Dos XX and Negro Modelo. I'm not a Guinness fan, or a fan of any beer that looks like Coke or root beer instead of beer ;-) 

Never met another person who loves Mexican food for breakfast!  But we will have to part ways on the 'cold or hot' part.   

Clearly, I'm a picky neurotic freak about food but one of my food rules is that if it's supposed to be hot, I have to eat it hot.  I don't do any of the things a lot of people do like cold pizza, cold Chinese food, or ANY of it.

Honored Contributor

I love fried Spam covered lightly in pancake syrup, with plain French toast.

Hot dogs loaded with mustard, chili, onions, and dill pickle chips.   

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

Never met another person who loves Mexican food for breakfast!  But we will have to part ways on the 'cold or hot' part.   

Clearly, I'm a picky neurotic freak about food but one of my food rules is that if it's supposed to be hot, I have to eat it hot.  I don't do any of the things a lot of people do like cold pizza, cold Chinese food, or ANY of it.

If I bring home KFC or Pollo Loco, the chicken goes in the fridge for an hour before I eat it ;-) Will definitely eat warm pizza but love it cold for breakfast or anytime. I'll eat a bowl of cornflakes for dinner.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Frequent Contributor

@Mz iMac LOL, not me. Way too many years ago.

@Mz iMac wrote:

@pommom  @Golden_Oldie@MyGirlsMom

Screen Shot 2016-10-27 at Thu, Oct 27, 2016-8.25.09 PM.pngsprint.gif

"God created memories so that we might have roses in December." - Italo Svevo
Frequent Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

What's odd about tea with hazelnut creamer?  My mom liked Saltine crackers with cranberry sauce and cream cheese.  My brother loves pancakes....with butter....that's it, just butter.  And he eats a boat load at one sitting.   Hubby puts peanut butter and cool whip on my homemade banana bread.  I don't really have any weird food combos.  Or maybe they just don't seem werid to me.

@chrystaltree The tea with hazelnut creamer is fine. However my combo was a leftover slice of piece of cold pizza with onions, mushrooms and sausage, w/tea and creamer. SS sorry I did not include pizza toppings.

"God created memories so that we might have roses in December." - Italo Svevo