Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

How long before that big mouth O'Reilly gets canned?

@QueenDanceALot I think it depends on how much they can actually pin on him.  I would think at his age he doesn't want to spend any money defending himself for this sort of behavior and would instead opt to "retire" and let Fox pick up the growing tab for this.

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I thought it was Ailes who required the hoochie dress code.

Tuned in briefly to The Five this past Monday (BRIEFLY as I basically can't stand them lol) and one of the regular women (can't think of her name - sits on the end) was still in her short tight dress, legs crossed, swinging her stiletto back and forth.

Guess it's not just Ailes.

@QueenDanceALot I think this is all still too new especially with Tantaros coming out swinging I would think between her and Gretchen it may be the start of flood of complaints from women that had before these lawsuits been too afraid to say something.

To be honest, I would have thought that someone as wily as Ailes would have learned to cool his jets decades ago but I guess boys always will be boys deep down.  I simply cannot imagine telling the likes of Tantaros to "spin around" in his office . . . smh.

hahahaha!!!

Interesting who Ailes is now hanging out with.

Cat Tongue

@QueenDanceALot not "officially" my friend . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@QueenDanceALot I think it depends on how much they can actually pin on him.  I would think at his age he doesn't want to spend any money defending himself for this sort of behavior and would instead opt to "retire" and let Fox pick up the growing tab for this.

I remember quite a long time ago when Lis Wiehl would be on his show and it always looked to me like O'Reilly was planning a grope.

But yeah, I bet he retires too, to spend time with the FAMily.

haha

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I thought it was Ailes who required the hoochie dress code.

Tuned in briefly to The Five this past Monday (BRIEFLY as I basically can't stand them lol) and one of the regular women (can't think of her name - sits on the end) was still in her short tight dress, legs crossed, swinging her stiletto back and forth.

Guess it's not just Ailes.

@QueenDanceALot I think this is all still too new especially with Tantaros coming out swinging I would think between her and Gretchen it may be the start of flood of complaints from women that had before these lawsuits been too afraid to say something.

To be honest, I would have thought that someone as wily as Ailes would have learned to cool his jets decades ago but I guess boys always will be boys deep down.  I simply cannot imagine telling the likes of Tantaros to "spin around" in his office . . . smh.

hahahaha!!!

Interesting who Ailes is now hanging out with.

Cat Tongue

@QueenDanceALot not "officially" my friend . . . Smiley Happy

HA!

Honored Contributor

Re: OUTNUMBERED

[ Edited ]

Maybe Ailes can get a gig as a judge on Miss America.

Or would that be Miss Universe?

Esteemed Contributor

I think it's disgraceful the way the women are required to dress on news programs.  It's not just faux, it's also on CNN and the other networks as well.

I've "unliked" a few pages of women journalists because of the way they portray themselves.  Why aren't Hannity, Hayes, Blitzer and Cooper in tight pants, shirts unbuttoned to the navel, or in muscle shirts too? (sarcasm)

To all television journalists, stop sexualizing the news, get rid of the glass top tables and (gasp) report the news ad keep your opinions to yourself.

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

Maybe Ailes can get a gig as a judge on Miss America.

Or would that be Miss Universe?

Or maybe Miss Ogynist?

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I remember quite a long time ago when Lis Wiehl would be on his show and it always looked to me like O'Reilly was planning a grope.

But yeah, I bet he retires too, to spend time with the FAMily.

haha

He can't, his wife divorced him and the kids sided with her.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

Re: OUTNUMBERED

[ Edited ]

If women in news broadcasting want to be taken seriously, they need to quit dressing like hookers.  The lose their credibility when they dress like a joke.

Consider how impeccably a news person like Lester Holt dresses compared to how his female co-workers do.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

I think it's disgraceful the way the women are required to dress on news programs.  It's not just faux, it's also on CNN and the other networks as well.

I've "unliked" a few pages of women journalists because of the way they portray themselves.  Why aren't Hannity, Hayes, Blitzer and Cooper in tight pants, shirts unbuttoned to the navel, or in muscle shirts too? (sarcasm)

To all television journalists, stop sexualizing the news, get rid of the glass top tables and (gasp) report the news ad keep your opinions to yourself.

Because they don't want their ratings to end up in the toilet.

Well, maybe Anderson would get a look or two.

But the rest would require a viewer to keep a bucket by their couch.