Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@sunala wrote:

These supposed "newscasters" (more like teleprompter readers) could be wearing gorilla suits and I'd never know, since I will never watch fox. Ugh.

@sunala....I do not believe they 'read' off teleprompters on Outnumbered.....and Fox news is the highest rated cable news show.

I generally watch Fox because I feel they have a a broader view of the news....you may not like what they report but on the other channels, you rarely hear 'the other side of the news story'....you can probably google how much time a news cast spends on high profile stories...the alaphabet channels rarely spend any time on the poitical stories/scandals of a certain candidate.  For some reason they are immune from their reporting.

I disagree. I for years watched fox but this past year I went back to watching the other networks and find that the paranoia and fear that Fox pushes is not there on the other stations. I feel as if fox promotes stories that are dumbed down for their audience. Rather insulting.

Valued Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I don't watch Faux News. I guess if the Company allows it that length it must not be too short. 

Faux news?  FOX news is the #1 cable news network and always has been. If you want fake news then switch to CNN and all the others

Valued Contributor

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@sunala wrote:

These supposed "newscasters" (more like teleprompter readers) could be wearing gorilla suits and I'd never know, since I will never watch fox. Ugh.

@sunala....I do not believe they 'read' off teleprompters on Outnumbered.....and Fox news is the highest rated cable news show.

I generally watch Fox because I feel they have a a broader view of the news....you may not like what they report but on the other channels, you rarely hear 'the other side of the news story'....you can probably google how much time a news cast spends on high profile stories...the alaphabet channels rarely spend any time on the poitical stories/scandals of a certain candidate.  For some reason they are immune from their reporting.

I disagree. I for years watched fox but this past year I went back to watching the other networks and find that the paranoia and fear that Fox pushes is not there on the other stations. I feel as if fox promotes stories that are dumbed down for their audience. Rather insulting.

i find all the other news stations insulting and anti American. FOX gives both sides of a story! 

Respected Contributor

@physicsnut wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

I don't watch Faux News. I guess if the Company allows it that length it must not be too short. 

Faux news?  FOX news is the #1 cable news network and always has been. If you want fake news then switch to CNN and all the others

Fox covers important stories that others ignore.  People who only get their news from a narrow slice of outlets don't even know about so many important events.  We hear daily about important news the New York Times and others refuse to report on.  I get my news from outlets across the spectrum and so am truly well informed.  Many will dismiss something if it's not carried in one of their small number of news sources.  I can assess the credibility of information and don't have to say "that's on _____ and not __________, so I know it's not true."

Respected Contributor

@physicsnut wrote:

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@sunala wrote:

i find all the other news stations insulting and anti American. FOX gives both sides of a story! 

Fox gives you what they want you to think. anti American really? They are sourcing a campaign right now. They  wrote the book on demagoguery and hearing the typical sound bites from it's supporters shows that it is working. Oh seems Ed Henry is on his way back..Maybe to replace Ailes as the resident sleaze along with O'Reilly and Irina Briganti.

I have a good friend who works at Fox Business news and has been a regular on outnumbered but she actually has a brain and doesn't dress to appease the cretins in charge. 

QVC Customer Care

Topic has run its course and is starting to become argumentative. Cindy