Honored Contributor

There seems to be a trend from the national to local level for female TV on-air personnel to wear short, sleeveless skin tight dresses.  Some of them are on the portly side and must be nearly Spanxed to death but you can still see bulges.  They're especially fond of dresses with insets of contrasting fabric shaped like they wish they were.  These accentuate and make big boobs look huge.  It's all very distasteful.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: OUTNUMBERED

[ Edited ]

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Didn't Andrea Tantaros used to be on this show?  Haven't seen her lately.

ETA - sorry I see others replied.

Honored Contributor

as long as their bosses are fine with it, i am fine with it......it doesnt bother me at all and it isnt up to me to decide how they dress.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

I've certainly noticed this trend here.  Remember when female news anchors wore business attire,  like suits?   Now cleavage is the norm and dresses that seem 2 sizes too small.  Lots of skin.  Funny how the men's attire has remained the same.  

Honored Contributor

I thought it was Ailes who required the hoochie dress code.

Tuned in briefly to The Five this past Monday (BRIEFLY as I basically can't stand them lol) and one of the regular women (can't think of her name - sits on the end) was still in her short tight dress, legs crossed, swinging her stiletto back and forth.

Guess it's not just Ailes.

Honored Contributor

@sparklestar wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

I don't watch Faux News. I guess if the Company allows it that length it must not be too short. 

I don't think it's that they allow it, they require it.

The charges from 20 women who have worked there is that it's run like the Playboy Mansion. 

This has been all over the news.

I wonder why any professional women would take a job knowing those requirements.

@sparklestar

They might not have known when they signed on, most likely the sexual harassment wasn't well known.

A lot of women have been going through this over the years, it's just that Fox made it a regular part of the work schedule.  The women wanted to succeed and that's the way they had to go. 

I'm glad it's out in the open, this should never had happened to them.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it could be considered political

Honored Contributor

How long before that big mouth O'Reilly gets canned?

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

Tuned in briefly to The Five this past Monday (BRIEFLY as I basically can't stand them lol) and one of the regular women (can't think of her name - sits on the end) was still in her short tight dress, legs crossed, swinging her stiletto back and forth.

@QueenDanceALot I think this is all still too new especially with Tantaros coming out swinging I would think between her and Gretchen it may be the start of flood of complaints from women that had before these lawsuits been too afraid to say something.

To be honest, I would have thought that someone as wily as Ailes would have learned to cool his jets decades ago but I guess boys always will be boys deep down.  I simply cannot imagine telling the likes of Tantaros to "spin around" in his office . . . smh.

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@QueenDanceALot I think this is all still too new especially with Tantaros coming out swinging I would think between her and Gretchen it may be the start of flood of complaints from women that had before these lawsuits been too afraid to say something.

To be honest, I would have thought that someone as wily as Ailes would have learned to cool his jets decades ago but I guess boys always will be boys deep down.  I simply cannot imagine telling the likes of Tantaros to "spin around" in his office . . . smh.

hahahaha!!!

Interesting who Ailes is now hanging out with.

Cat Tongue