Respected Contributor

Re: OJ Simpson agrees to paternity test

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@DoneTryin wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

What a stupid thread.

@goldensrbest  We've seen threads more stupid than this one.  Like the poster who I will not name who was going to make the trees happy by tying her silk scarves around them.

That's not the way I remember that thread at all. It had nothing to do with "making trees happy", it had everything to do with tying unneeded warm scarves (not silk) around trees in a park where the homeless slept out in the cold, so they could help themselves to a warm scarf.

I guess interpretation of the written word is subjective.......

@KingstonsMom  Must have been a different thread.  The one I'm referencing never made any mention of putting the scarves out for the homeless.

Honored Contributor

Songbird1 wrote:

Shawnie wrote:

What????  She doesnt have any african american characteristics that i see.  

Biracial people can have african or caucasion characteristics.  My neighbor has triplets 3 girls.  Father is black, mother is white.  One child looks mixed, the second one is blond & blue eyed and the 3rd has afrian characteristics.  Its a roll of the dice.  Genes don't have a schedule.

I have also always known this to be the case, but I find your example fascinating!    It is just amazing how all 3 triplets ended up being completely different in that regard.  Thanks for sharing!

Honored Contributor

here is the scarf thread from last year......just in case anyone is interested in the references made.....

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/I-have-a-wild-fun-crazy-idea-smile/m-p/2169458#M717215

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

She does resemble that hairdresser guy.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh, duh; whack on the side of the head.  Today's the anniversary of the famous chase through LA.  I watched the documentary this week, too, so should have made the connection between OJ kwap coming up at the same time.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This thought has been around for years and it didn't originate with O.J. looking for publicity.  The "rumor" is that Kris, who was a friend of Nicole's and O.J.'s and has admitted to have cheated on Robert Kardashian, had slept with O.J. (he did try to seduce women, as the doc pointed out).  I've even seen articles online about this where Khloe's photo is next to O.J. & Nicole's daughter Sydney's and there are resemblances.  

If I recall correctly, and I may not since it's been a few years since I've seen this issue surface until now on this thread, O.J. has denied it. (Of course, who can believe him about anything).

Of course I'm not saying she is, only that I've seen this discussion many times over the years.  And really, given O.J.'s and Kris' unfaithfulness to their spouses, it's not beyond the realm of possibility!

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

here is the scarf thread from last year......just in case anyone is interested in the references made.....

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/I-have-a-wild-fun-crazy-idea-smile/m-p/2169458#M717215

I should have guessed who originated that post😏

Respected Contributor

I only sporadically have watched the K show.  Why is their a discussion about who her father is?  I mean why is there doubt.  Were her parents split when she was conceived or something?

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

I haven't seen this poster for awhile, maybe not since the night when she was expounding on her "mind magic" gifts. She livened up the boards, that's for sure. Or maybe we are just not posting on the same threads.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

There was a story arc about this on KUWTK. They did run a paternity test to rule OJ ( I believe it was him tested and not the hairdresser) out as Khloe's dad. At the end she threw the papers in the trash and said she didn't want to know. I don't believe for a second that if they really did the test, that no one read the results. Just another attention-getting story for the show.