Honored Contributor

Re: OJ Simpson agrees to paternity test

@Shawnie wrote:

I only sporadically have watched the K show.  Why is their a discussion about who her father is?  I mean why is there doubt.  Were her parents split when she was conceived or something?

Because her Mother is a tramp and she is an Amazon compared to the rest of her family. 

Honored Contributor

I could see it being true, LOL.  She, imo, does look to be a bit African American.  She's a pretty girl, and he was an attractive man and Kris is pretty.  It could have happened, LOL.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor

I think it's a big possibility when you consider the source! 

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Shawnie wrote:

I only sporadically have watched the K show.  Why is their a discussion about who her father is?  I mean why is there doubt.  Were her parents split when she was conceived or something?

Because her Mother is a tramp and she is an Amazon compared to the rest of her family. 

@proudlyfromNJ Well, yes in a nutshell. LOL!

@winamac1  I can see it being true also.  That friend of Niccole's in the doc, the one doing real estate and helped Nicole move out of O. J.'s, told how O.J. was making passes at her.  And as I posted above, Kris K. in some book, admitted she cheated on Robert K.  I'd be surprised if O.J. never put the moves on her.   He was friends with Robert but stole his first wife from A.J. Cowlings when they were dating.  So....

it's all definitely believeable, even if not true.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

I don't really care who her father is and I think it's her business alone, JMO.

Oh, but they want to make it everyone's business. That is how they stay relevant and make money.

Trusted Contributor

I believe it.  The mother DID mess around with the Juice.  It's a fact.

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Sounds like a K problem that mom has already solved and they just need to stir it back up for ratings.  Who cares who her father is besides her? 

Thank you for this @Preds as I thought this was settled in yet another thought provoking episode of KUWTK if that's possible . . . good heaven's there is just no end to these people and their constant search for attention, ratings and money.

For me, bringing  that murderer back into the mix is revolting.

Honored Contributor

@ritasNo1Fan wrote:

I believe it.  The mother DID mess around with the Juice.  It's a fact.

And you know this exactly how?  Were you peeping into the bedroom?

Respected Contributor

I think the bigger shocker here is............that someone would actually admit he might be their dad......................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo