Valued Contributor

Moderator Re: Lisa's Italian necklace

Why is Lisa Robertson allowed to advertise her jewelry on this Forum.  Listed under Community Chat, and Fashion..................

Trusted Contributor

Re: Moderator Re: Lisa's Italian necklace

Where do you get that Lisa is advertising the necklace?

The information was posted by  another user, and since it contains no direct link or coupon code information, it does not violate board standards?

While I am not a member of the Cult of Lisa on the boards, and I do not wax poetic about her presence on QVC, I see nothing wrong with someone posting this information.

Honored Contributor

lots of people post information about products that are not on qvc. as long as a link is not posted they are okay with it. if you want lisas post removed then they need to go through and remove LOTS of other posts across the forums that talk about hsn, macys, nordstrom, zulily, zappos, evine, jtv......and the list could go on and on....

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Why would it bother you?  Or do you just not one of the people that like her.

Honored Contributor

Lisa Robertson is posting here promoting her products? 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

I think it's odd the Q allows advertising for any other sites or products on their boards. But they do. 

Honored Contributor

JaxsMom wrote:

Lisa Robertson is posting here promoting her products? 

no, she is not......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Oh my, I didn't realize I was a cult member. !! I thought I just appreciated the skills of a former host, and occasionally wish she was still here. The things I learn here!

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Anyone familiar with my  posts during LR's reign at QVC knows I am not a fan,lol. That said, LR is not advertising her stuff here. People post about it but no links are given. This is no different than posting about dress,shoes,etc we find at other places.  Who even knows,LR could have a nickname here and post about her stuff.Who cares? Not me.  Her loyal tribe members could do it also.No big deal to me.  I doubt  people here would  replace buying from QVC with her few (3,isn't it?)  web items any more than they would buying from Zappos, Nordstrom, or Ross.   

Respected Contributor

I enjoy notices of products on other sites.