Respected Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

Um, instinct tells me that this piece was designed for a different kind of relaxation. Not exactly destined for the family room.  Cat Wink

@noodleann Same exact thought. More for a romper room lol.  

Esteemed Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

I'm probably in the minority, but I would find this difficult to crawl in and out of.

@deepwaterdotter  .... you’re NOT in the minority..... I wouldn’t want to crawl in & out of it either but, my dog would love it!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

Um, instinct tells me that this piece was designed for a different kind of relaxation. Not exactly destined for the family room.  Cat Wink

@noodleann ...I know exactly what you have in mind...it's a playpen for adults, not a sofa.  Woman LOLWoman LOL

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

It's a sofa in the same way a bed is a couch. That color might make it hard to clean if it's used as an adult play pen. 

Honored Contributor

A bed with 3 sides.  

Esteemed Contributor

My eyes were drawn directly to that wine niche.  Hmmm.... now I think I need a sofa with a built-in mini fridge in the side!

Otherwise, this would be a good sofa for a one-room apartment.  Bedroom and living room all in one.   And if you add the wine fridge, a kitchen too!  

My 71-yr-old rear end might be able to shimmy into it, but might not be able to shimmy out.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

I didn't like the looks of them many years ago much less now.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I don't think the hard edge all the way around would be comfortable for your head if you wanted to slouch down into the chair.

Honored Contributor

STRAIGHT OUTTA GRACELAND

Frequent Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

Looks like a passion pit to me.

@Mom2Dogs ...                                       

😂

LOL!