Contributor

Not receiving any e-mails from QVC

Has naybody else had any problems receiving e-mails from QVC?

Honored Contributor

Re: Not receiving any e-mails from QVC

@lynn43 wrote:

Has naybody else had any problems receiving e-mails from QVC?

@lynn43  No, I get too many and will glady give you some of mine if you like. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I had something similar with HSN.  I went into My Preferences and found that what I thought I signed up to receive was suddenly "un-checked".  I went in and reset things today.  Hopefully, tomorrow the HSN e-mails will return.

Honored Contributor

@lynn43 

Nope...like others i get several a day...

maybe ask help from a mod...

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@lynn43 

I stopped receiving emails a few years ago, I think. I do get ones if I order something but that is all. None of the others that I signed up for. I used to get texts, too. Did not get any help when I asked. 

Respected Contributor

@lynn43  I receive them, but cannot open them says server does not recognize sender to check DNS .  I added the email address to my contacts to no avail.

Respected Contributor

People get emails from QVC?  I ordered my first item in 1991 and I've never received an email from them.  Fine with me too.

Honored Contributor

Lucky you!

Respected Contributor

I don't know the last year I received an email from QVC.  I have signed up at least three times and nothing.  Many years ago I received a TSV notice every night and I would also receive a heads-up on upcoming TSV's that I might like based on my previous purchases -- but for a long, long time -- nothing.

I guess I'm not alone.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lynn43@willdob3@tobes@hellodali 

In the past, some posters have found they can trigger the email messages to start if they go into their settings and uncheck all the notifications, wait a few days, then go back in and check all those they want.   

This is accomplished in the shopping area of the website, under "My Account," "Communication Preferences," "Email & Mobile Preferences."

Also, back on 2/26/18 @Beth-QVC posted on a similar thread that QVC's marketing division can investigate problems receiving email messages.   In part, she explained "...Neither the Q or yourself put this block on - it has something to do with the servers and pathways used by different email groups... "   

So, it might be that the moderators can help those who've noticed their messages have stopped getting through.   

Maybe try a shoutout thread to them in the "Customer Care" sub-forum, since an email to their address (QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com)  might not make sense (considering that you might not be able to receive their reply).   

@tobes,  This kind of internal block might be related to the problem you report, or you might need to contact your email provider and/or your internet provider to see if they can tell you why the server is rejecting the mail.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova