Respected Contributor

Re: Not receiving any e-mails from QVC

@dooBdoo   Thank you so much for taking the time to post that information.  I unchecked everything and will wait a couple of days and then go back and make my selections. 

If that doesn't work, I will definitely get in touch with the Mods and see if they can help. 

I always enjoyed the advance notice emails from the Q; however, after writing so much and trying to get on the list and nothing working, I just gave up.  Hopefully, this will work.

Again, I appreciate your post.  That was very kind of you.  I gave you a heart, but I wish I could give you ten!!

Honored Contributor

You're welcome, @hellodali, and thank you for the kind words!❤️   My suggestions might not help...  I don't know... but I thought it might be worth a try.   These email issues are odd and seem to be persistent for a few customers but not all.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I used to mail my return and that same day I would receive an email from QVC telling me, "your return is on its way!!" I haven't gotten one of those in months. I really appreciated them, too, drat.

Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo  Thanks I will try your recommendations. I don’t have any problems on any other sites but still have problem with QVC. Shouldn’t happen if the want to sell. 

Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo    I just checked when we exchanged posts and found I had unchecked everything last Friday.  Today I went in and set it all back up.  A message said to give them 10 days to make the changes. 

I hope to start getting notices; however, if I don't, I will seek out the support of one of our mods.

Again, thank you for your advice.  I have my fingers crossed.

Respected Contributor

@lynn43:  Now that you mention it, no, I haven’t been receiving them but it isn’t a problem for me.  Seem like the Q is going through lots of changes lately.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

You're welcome, @tobes and @hellodali.😊   I appreciate your updates, just wish we could fix the problem which seems to highlight another of QVC's technical flaws.    I hope we can find a solution to this.    I just thought of this...  it's a good idea to add QVC's email addresses to your contacts, if that hasn't been done.   If other suggestions fail, there's always the option of changing your email address used on the Q site to another one, then unchecking all the communication preferences for notifications, then going back in and re-checking the ones we want, and see if they will appear in the new email account.   If that works, there's a problem with QVC sending email to your previous email account for any number of technical reasons.   Fingers crossed that something will work!😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova