Honored Contributor

You've been on my mind and in my thoughts, so HI YA PREDS!!!!!

When someone's on my mind that much, it's time to do a shout out to you.  Trust all's well and things are going along good.  Hope so.  No news is good news.  I haven't been on a whole bunch, but I'm still thinking of dear ones on here.  All my best.  

Honored Contributor

Re: You've been on my mind and in my thoughts, so HI YA PREDS!!!!!

@qualitygal wrote:

When someone's on my mind that much, it's time to do a shout out to you.  Trust all's well and things are going along good.  Hope so.  No news is good news.  I haven't been on a whole bunch, but I'm still thinking of dear ones on here.  All my best.  

@Preds 

Hoping all is well, and you come back soon!

Honored Contributor

Hey @qualitygal  and @Lucky Charm  ... Preds is still around.  I don't post much because I'm lazy, but I do keep track of what y'all are up to.  Especially if it's to no good. Smiley Wink  LOL

Hope y'all are doing well and if not, get better and stir up some fun.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds , you got this! Hugs and prayers! Always! ❤️

Honored Contributor

Thinking of you @Preds and hope you are hanging in there. Miss you....

Honored Contributor

@Preds I am always thinking about you too.It is good to see your posts my friend.Stay strong...wishing you welll.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dex , @Trinity11  and @loveschocolate  

Thank you for thinking about lil ol' Preds.  Update from chemo today for those that would like an update.  If not interested, too bad because here it is.  LOL

Blood work good.  Weight: 113  BP 100/68.  Last treatment of this cocktail.  Appt Sept. 17 for CT scan and the Dr. visit to discuss.  That's my news for the day.

So, how is everyone else doing?

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds , so happy for the good report! You have such a positive attitude and you are such an inspiration for others! 

❤️

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, we've got a downpour going on, good thing, we haven't watered either.  This is with thunder too.  Plenty of it.  So if it goes east of here (SW MI), it's coming and now add wind to all that.  Good grief.  Anyone out walking or jogging, would be soaked to the skin.

oh we're under a severe T-storm warning too. No wonder.

Respected Contributor

Thinking of ya, @Preds !  Hope to see you on the hockey thread more this season!!

Glad to hear the good report, my friend.

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it