Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@NicksmomESQ @Carmie 

Thanks so much for your work in the ProBoards!

I have no doubt that had a big impact in QVC's decision.  Who knew QVC posters were so good at organizing????

But there was also a multiplier effect.  I did not have the chance to join ProBoards yet, but this had an impact in my posting on the QVC Boards and my QVC shopping.  I guess there are many others who had the same reaction.

And yes, you may want to change the name from "q Forum Friends" to something else.  Maybe Shopping forum friends?  The "q" was a problem for me.  Wouldn't want an association like that.  If ProBoards got hit with a subpoena, you wouldn't know it, because they can be secret.  Please tag me in any post with a name change.

And thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!

@Mellyg 

@NYCLatinaMe  Well I wouldn't like an all shopping channels board. There are plenty of those already.

@Pearlee Are you planning to participate in the other board?

Frequent Contributor

THANKS   QVC   I do not post much  but  read the forums,  they "help" me decide to buy lots of the time  .

The forums are  great marketing tools . I cant imagine why they were even considering to close  them .  I for one do not intend "air "my life on FB .   

Great decision  , THANKS