Honored Contributor

Not Shutting Down Now??

[ Edited ]
WE HEARD YOU!

We understand how much you value this space as a place to make meaningful connections and share what’s on your mind. So, as we continue to build out our community experience—both onsite and on other platforms—we’re keeping our Blogs & Forums live.  Now, stay tuned. We will be reaching out through our Blogs & Forums to learn how we can continue to grow, shape, and evolve the future of our communities at QVC with you.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

LOL, Wonders Will Never Cease....

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Not Shutting Down Now??

[ Edited ]

@Cakers3 wrote:
WE HEARD YOU!

We understand how much you value this space as a place to make meaningful connections and share what’s on your mind. So, as we continue to build out our community experience—both onsite and on other platforms—we’re keeping our Blogs & Forums live. We also invite you to visit the We #loveQVC Facebook group here  to experience the wonderful and engaging community our team has begun to build there as well. Now, stay tuned. We will be reaching out through our Blogs & Forums to learn how we can continue to grow, shape, and evolve the future of our communities at QVC with you.

This is confusing??  Also, I don't think you understand most of us are not interested in Face Book?

Honored Contributor

This is such wonderful, exhilarating news!

QVC has a heart as does its new CEO with the nice smile.

Thank you, QVC.  You will not regret this decision.

Esteemed Contributor

@Cakers3  Can this really be true??? QVC listened to its customers???

Honored Contributor

I agree with you @BalletBabe  and disagree with you all at the same time!  LOL

I will NEVER go on FB.

However, I am the ONLY one I know that doesn't use it.  Even DH does!

It has become a huge part of today's culture.

I have had ppl ask me if I am hiding in the Witness Protection Program

because I refuse to expose myself there.

I think we are DEF in the minority!  Otherwise, FB wouldn't have become the Monster Behemoth it has.

Honored Contributor

If that's true then I'M THRILLED!!

Esteemed Contributor

Great news.  My question for those who joined the other board.  How do you UNJOIN it?  I just want to make sure that any info I gave them is erased.  I actually only got half way and did not get as far as the JOIN but the information half way could be a problem.  Not sure.  Anyone know?

Honored Contributor

I just read this WE HEARD YOU paragraph when I went on the forums.  I am not on Facebook and have no interest or need to do so, that is out for me.  I did join the pro boards and TCM but haven't navigated either to any extent.  Someone, please clarify, are these forums staying or shutting down.  From what I read they will remain.  Thanks for any input!

Honored Contributor

But what does this actually mean?