Honored Contributor

yep, cool hand Luke, that's it !

I knew you would know

Esteemed Contributor

@iwrite  Welcome! Join in a chat away. We like various comments and opinions. Smiley Happy

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Valued Contributor

@Trix

thank you for the warm welcome. i really appreciate it and am still shocked by the number of people that responded. so far, i am having a blast. i am trying to limit the amount of time here, as i spend my days writing and editing already.

i have learned a lot and have come to understand that many of the cray-cray things i think, so are many other people. i guess that's good and scary at the same time.

Valued Contributor

@BirkiLady, @SharkE, @Oznell, @handygal2, @NicksmomESQ

i can't figure out how to reply to everyone that posted in my thread, but i wanted to say thank you to everyone. the names above are the only ones that showed up in the list.

Valued Contributor

@Pliqueajour

hello, yes i know that the posts are reviewed/moderated. that doesn't bother me.

i didn't mean that i planned to break any rules, just that, that is why they are created. didn't mean to scare you.

Valued Contributor

@Harvard99

yes, so far i am finding people friendly and fun, which is a good thing.

LOL ref "my attitude".

i have seen a lot, been through a lot and done a lot and know that most of it isn't as serious as people make it out to be. they just need to chill, especially when they can't change whatever it is.

life is far too short to stay stuffy and grumpy 24/7/365.

yes, we all have problems from time to time, but that is part of life.

hope to see you around here.

have a great weekend

Valued Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@iwrite  Welcome! Join in a chat away. We like various comments and opinions. Smiley Happy

be careful what you ask for - opinions can get one in trouble. LOL

Trusted Contributor

@iwrite wrote:

@Harvard99

yes, so far i am finding people friendly and fun, which is a good thing.

LOL ref "my attitude".

i have seen a lot, been through a lot and done a lot and know that most of it isn't as serious as people make it out to be. they just need to chill, especially when they can't change whatever it is.

life is far too short to stay stuffy and grumpy 24/7/365.

yes, we all have problems from time to time, but that is part of life.

hope to see you around here.

have a great weekend

Thanks, @iwrite, have a good one too.  It's going to rain here all weekend so it might be a good time to tackle some paperwork and some inside house chores I've really put off.

Yes, unfortunately problems are part of life but, you're so right, you can't stay down and miserable, you have to pull yourself up and away from it and move on.  Sometimes a bit hard to do but definittely we all should try to rise above. Yes, a good attitude to have.  See you around!

Honored Contributor

@iwrite@Hope you have been having fun posting here.I just came across this post so I am late to welcome you.

Honored Contributor

Greetings, @iwrite!   I didn't see this thread before now...  I'm very far behind in reading threads and notifications.   How lovely to meet you, to read your posts, and I look forward to seeing you here in the future!    This is a community of good souls who will step in to offer help and support when needs arise.   

The limitation of the written word sometimes causes us to trip, stumble, and sometimes we have bad days or misunderstandings, but when we remember there are real human beings behind the silly nicknames I think we usually can sense that we have far much more in common than "in difference."   

I've made some dear and cherished friends here, as have other posters, and I've often thought if we could get to know one another face to face we'd find even more good friends.   

I do hope you find it a good place to visit and that you'll decide to stay.   Good wishes to you for a lovely day!   Welcome, Friend!

Heart balloon

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova