Valued Contributor

hello,

several years ago, i found out in the nail salon that qvc had a forum. i guess i had never scrolled all the way to the bottom of a web page -smile-.

i read a few posts and really enjoyed them. they put a smile on my face. i wanted to chime in, but really didn't have the time. then i forgot about them until late last year. i rarely make a "resolution", but this is one for 2019 - to try and post and read the forum on something close to a regular basis.

so, here i am!

thank you for making me smile.

Honored Contributor

Welcome @iwrite and this is a wonderful way to kick off 2019!!Woman LOL

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Hi!   Yes, so often there is much to smile about here.   In all the years I've been here I have made a couple of pretty good friends, which is a nice bonus.  Smiley Happy

Welcome and have fun.

Honored Contributor

Good luck !

Honored Contributor

Welcome to the bosrds @iwrite.  I hope you enjoy posting here.  Feel free to chime in on any thread that interests you.  You might want to read "Welcome Get Started" from the menu in the left column, if you haven't already done so.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@iwrite Welcome to the QVC forum.  I hope you have a wonderful experience being part of the community.  Many of us have been posting on the board through all of its incarnations which began around 1998(?).  New posters are an enhancement to the community and I look forward to reading "your" posts.  Woman Very Happy 

Honored Contributor

@iwrite

Welcome to our 'playground'!

Image result for welcome to the forum image

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@iwrite welcome! Glad you could join us!

Trusted Contributor

@iwrite     Hello, Happy New Year and welcome to the forum!  

Honored Contributor

@iwrite, Welcome! 🌺

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan