Valued Contributor

Re: New 'Sloping' Toilets...

So if you doze off do you kind of just slide off to one side, or do you end up falling forward onto your face with your knees still bent and your business sticking straight up in the air? 

Esteemed Contributor

Why do women take longer? 

Ask my 30 yr old CSR who is 9mos pregnant.  This is baby #2 and because it takes her awhile she asks me to relieve her several times a day because I don't mind sitting desk for her.

Respected Contributor

@Mary Bailey 

How about diapers?  Unfortunately, those would need changing and taking up valuable work time! SMH

Valued Contributor

73A64C83-62B1-4708-8CC6-E61C3976EE1D.gif

Honored Contributor

A few years ago I had an idea about inventing a toilet that aids in colon cancer prevention and it would be made whereby the person would sit in a position such as we are when we squat.  The body was made to squat with bowel movements.  We are more and more recognizing that lying on a gurney is not the best way for child delivery and sitting on a toilet is not the best way for that business.  So, if you were in a squatting position with the rear slung low, sotospeak, it would be more conducive to elimination as the colon is in a natural position.  This toilet is just the opposite and could create more worries of colon cancer and job resignations.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

why am I not surprised?

I often say they (my employer) will be offering us (CSRs) catheters in the future.

Well, that Depend.jpg

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Trusted Contributor

🎶 Slip sliding away....slip sliding away 🎶

Esteemed Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

A few years ago I had an idea about inventing a toilet that aids in colon cancer prevention and it would be made whereby the person would sit in a position such as we are when we squat.  The body was made to squat with bowel movements.  We are more and more recognizing that lying on a gurney is not the best way for child delivery and sitting on a toilet is not the best way for that business.  So, if you were in a squatting position with the rear slung low, sotospeak, it would be more conducive to elimination as the colon is in a natural position.  This toilet is just the opposite and could create more worries of colon cancer and job resignations.

You're talking about the Squatty-Potty (as seen on Shark Tank!)

squatty.jpg

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Looking into my crystal ball I see a lot of these letters to Santa in the near future...

Dear Santa,

I want a wedge seat adaptor.

Contributor

Wouldn't they violate the rights of disabled employees?