Respected Contributor

We get all kinds of Scam calls. We usually don't answer numbers we don't know but sometimes dh thinks it's amusing to entertain these idiots. As far as local calls, we've recently gotten two calls from local numbers with names of people we know but don't  socialize with. I answered and they were robo calls. I called one number back and it was not in service. @Nightowlz, you should be able to add the number to your phone with the name and if your phone talks it will say the name or your caller id will display it. I know someone who has a phone in someone's name that I don't recognize so I programmed it into my phone with his name. I also have a friend who's number shows up as private caller so I programmed hers as well.

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Respected Contributor

I also get them in my e-mail. I have gotten the one from Amazon and others. Recently I got one from Apple saying I had subscribed to some Swedish Exercise Video and that it would renew @$399 dollars on my ITunes acount. Well, I don't have an ITunes account or any Apple devices. Dummies

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran