New Contributor

You aren't alone.  I've tried printing out their bill and it cuts off the bottom portion that you are supposed to cut off and mail in.  Won't be purchasing much from QVC anymore.  I do not like not getting a paper bill nor will I pay an extra $1.99 ea month just to get one.

New Contributor

Well, when you try to print out your bill, it cuts off the part you are supposed to clip and return.  Yep, done with QCard.

Respected Contributor

Fight this all you want, it's the way of the future. A check-less society as well. I don't know how the tech un savvy will manage. 

Honored Contributor

@KarenK Synchrony bank is the reason I cancelled my Q card.

Esteemed Contributor
Many companies have a surcharge for paper bills. It costs them money to send a paper bill. My former company went paperless years ago due to environmental concerns. I pay everything online & am on auto pay for all of my accounts. I get an email before the payment day to review the bill; it works for me. I also pay all our bills in full so the interest rate is of no concern to me.
Esteemed Contributor

I pay all of my bills online as well. The only thing that annoys me is that some of my bills will come to me for example the gas bill and in the body of the e-mail, will tell me the amount that is due. 

Others send me an e-mail telling me that my payment is coming due soon, but I have to log into the account to see the amount. That irks the ****** out of me.

I have paid off my Q-Card bill, and have no desire to ever use it again. 

Esteemed Contributor

AT&T offered me $10. off my next bill to go paperless. I said, "sure."