Respected Contributor

Has anyone noticed the nail shape on some of the hosts (and others) ?  They are so pointy they could be dangerous. Smiley LOL I wonder if that's the newest fad.  

Honored Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

Has anyone noticed the nail shape on some of the hosts (and others) ?  They are so pointy they could be dangerous. Smiley LOL I wonder if that's the newest fad.  

i have not noticed it on the hosts, but i dont think it is that new. i have been seeing the pointy nails for quite a while now. i think they are for self defense. Smiley LOL

nails pointy.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I have seen young women with the pointy nails, and all I can think is that everything old, is new again,

Pointy nails were popular in the 80's, I think.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Super Contributor

Yes and I don't care for it.  I'm keeping mine at fingertip length similar to Erin Moseley's.

I think she has one of the best manicured nails on the Q.  Always looks fabulous!

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Georgiagrama wrote:

i have not noticed it on the hosts, but i dont think it is that new. i have been seeing the pointy nails for quite a while now. i think they are for self defense. Smiley LOL

nails pointy.jpg

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Georgiagrama wrote:

nails pointy.jpg

@sunshine45  Holy Cow!!!!!  That's downright scary!!  I think that Kourtney K. is trying for this look. 

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Georgiagrama wrote:

nails pointy.jpg

@sunshine45 ...Way too dangerous as an everyday style.  Scary.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

I don't care for the pointed nail . I keep mind nails rounded.

Respected Contributor

@Reva wrote:

Yes and I don't care for it.  I'm keeping mine at fingertip length similar to Erin Moseley's.

I think she has one of the best manicured nails on the Q.  Always looks fabulous!

@Reva  I'm with you!  That actually looks dangerous to me.  I think that Kourtney K. is trying for that look.  I noticed her nails while she was doing one of the rare shows that I try to catch.  

Esteemed Contributor

I have noticed that the Kardashian sisters have very long nails.  They have very young children, some still in diapers, don't know how they mange with nails like that, kind of dangerous around the little ones.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

I have seen young women with the pointy nails, and all I can think is that everything old, is new again,

Pointy nails were popular in the 80's, I think.

@Anonymous032819  How in the world would you use these nails if you worked in an office?  Or just daily chores?  Kourtney K. reached up to scratch her eye the other night and I thought, Oh my Lord, that child is going to put her eye out! Smiley LOL