Honored Contributor

'Gee', the ones I've seen are doing a good job!

I especially like the very tall, slim Courtney.  She has a lot of energy, in a good way.

Wishing all of them well.  Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

@milly1 wrote:

Most of the veteran hosts aren’t on that much.  Guess on Q2 more these days.  QVC started down the silly path with hosts way before this group.  Not a fan of the silly group which they designate to most Q programming.  Hosts are much more professional on HSN.  QVC is in the perpetual “Valley girl”mode.

I agree. 

Honored Contributor

'Oh, wait'...........maybe her name isn't Courtney (?)

She's very tall, slim, usually wearing a long pony-tail hairstyle.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

That sounds like Courtney Webb, especially the "energetic" part.

Esteemed Contributor

I have not even bothered to learn the names of the new hosts.  I just don't care.  But they all seem to say the same things, same phrases as every other host.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Frequent Contributor

The only host I find truly annoying is Kristen/Kirsten? I'm sitting here on my lunch break and she seems off her rocker. Way to over ecstatic about stuff.

It is annoying how often she interrupts the guest. But I'm sure others adore her. All of the others are good or great. It may just be a personal preference thing. People will always have a fav and a least favorite. 🙂

Valued Contributor

@Sweet_Serenitydid you mean that for me?

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

I absolutely agree, in most cases.  One or two are adequate to good.  Several are quite terrible.

With the shutdown of BeautyIQ there are clearly too many hosts running around.

@Johnnyeager 

All the more reason for all hosts to be well prepared and at their best....

Last night Q2 reran the St. Patricks Day shows that been presented early early in the day on the regular Q Channel....The host was a disaster ...interrupting Jim in mid sentence while he was telling a story and of course talking about herself...she kept repeating he has been with QVC for 15 yrs....we heard her the first time...In the Irish Show she was better at listening, but kept interjecting information about herself.....I wonder if QVC plans to keep all hosts......and if this one will stay around

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

The only new host I could identify is Anthony.  I watched a rerun of a Garden Show last night he hosted.  He did a good job and I always love a British accent.  I've seen some of the new female hosts but don't know any of their names. 

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

In a corporate, executive shakeup the host recruiters from HSN should replace those at QVC.  I really enjoy some of the more recent HSN recruits: Deb Dedmon, Tina Jennings, Michelle Yarn.......I really wonder what QVC was thinking in recent years.

@Johnnyeager 

I think they must have been going for the "young attractive busy mom" in the hopes of drawing in that younger demographic...thinking anyone can learn the job.....animated-smileys-rolleyes-10.gif I remember Mike George mentioning in an interview the average customer is 40 but he wanted to draw in younger customers and one reason they also bought Zulilly was to attract younger customers with young families and Zulilly offers kid's clothes and kid products etc....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”