Regular Contributor

I hope someone introduces to each one using this blog.  

Honored Contributor

Currently I'm watching on Q2 the kitchen clearance rerun with Kathy Pedrayas and a new host Katrina Szish chin length blonde hair, a tall girl, adorable! She's great on this show of course Kathy is too. I've been checking the program guide mostly on Q2 with their names noted. I'll watch the show to see who these new hosts are.

Yesterday I caught a new male host, way unusual to find here. His name is Anthony Heywood. He was doing a rerun show on Q2 for holiday clearance. I did not watch him very long at all.

If you check out the Q2 program guide you can pull up these shows to take a peek at new hosts.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD  I  just saw the kitchen show you mentioned.  You could tell she is in training.  Now I have seen the  3 newest hosts now.  Anthony, Ali and Katrina. 

(after the fab 4 came)

Esteemed Contributor

Having seen all 6 of the new hosts present several times, I can say at least none of them is Alex Butler.

Trusted Contributor

Katrina used to be a commentator on cable news. 

Honored Contributor

@sashamatthews wrote:

Katrina used to be a commentator on cable news. 

@sashamatthews in addition, Katrina was an editor for 22 years at Vogue, GQ Magazine, and YM (a teen magazine). She's been on several news and lifestyle shows.  She graduated from Harvard. 

Quite a varied path to QVC, I'd say.

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Having seen all 6 of the new hosts present several times, I can say at least none of them is Alex Butler.

Looked a her Fb page and she is getting married in the Spring,

Regular Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

I enjoyed watching Alex. She was a breath of fresh air. There are other show hosts who I wouldn't mind seeing go, especially some of the ones who've been with QVC for a long time. To each their own. 

Occasional Contributor

Every time I turn on QVC there is a new, different host. I hate to say it but I can't tell them apart anymore. While they are all good, no one besides the british guy seems to stand out.The reason he stands out is because he's a guy and he's british. I saw one host the other night that I thought was Barbara Bixby. ??? Are our old faves fading away? I know some are on QVC2. I don't get that in NYC and don't really want to sit in front of my computer all the time. My sister lives 850 miles from me and the channel rarely comes in for her either. sigh...

Esteemed Contributor

I am hoping that they have the new hosts review their tapes after each show, too see how they are perceived by the audience. I was watching a show early this morning with one of the newer hosts, she is a young, pretty girl. They were bouncing between two hosts. She kept using the word "OKAY" I watched her present two different items and I just could not take it anymore. I just turned off the television. She literally used that word about 7 or 8 times, in two presentations.