Esteemed Contributor

@Nancy r

I've been watching the Q for 24 yrs and knew all the hosts and their names. Now - I don't know one from the other - they all look and sound alike. I totally lost interest in the Q - and prefer being on QVC Community instead of watching.

Frequent Contributor

Ali is a former Evine host.

Honored Contributor

I can’t tell any of them apart. It will take awhile for them to develop an on-air presence. 

Esteemed Contributor

All of them have substantial television experience prior to QVC, with the possible exception of Courtney Webb, who was a model and athlete.

Plus, they had approximately 4 months of "training" even prior to their first on-air exposure with Mary Beth.  What were they doing all that time?

I don't buy into the excuse that they need time, particularly this new group.  It's a lame excuse, I believe, for someone just not up to the job.

I say of the 6, keep 3, jettison 3.  No names due to rules and regulations

Trusted Contributor

IMO the powers that be have selected Mary Nelson, Courtney K. and Cathy Pedrayes (did I spell that correctly?) as "the" hosts they are banking on for the future.  These three have been given special roles on shows with established hosts. 

Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

I can’t tell any of them apart. It will take awhile for them to develop an on-air presence. 

Yes I agree. They haven't been on air long enough for us to know them.