Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@september

have you also read the "hint" i gave for finding it online via OTHER sources. if it isnt happening you can use that as a backup. i really dont know why some are having such difficulty and others are not.

@sunshine45.  Yes, I have been able to google and find some of the bloggers who post about the TSV's.  I've never come upon the official QVC link.   And the point is....Those of us who are subscribed for both the print and online versions of this, should be getting them from QVC.  

Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@september

have you also read the "hint" i gave for finding it online via OTHER sources. if it isnt happening you can use that as a backup. i really dont know why some are having such difficulty and others are not.

@sunshine45.  Yes, I have been able to google and find some of the bloggers who post about the TSV's.  I've never come upon the official QVC link.   And the point is....Those of us who are subscribed for both the print and online versions of this, should be getting them from QVC.  

@september

the links are out there on other forums and in facebook groups. i cannot post the link here, but once you have it, all you have to do is save it. yes, you should be getting it from qvc and many of us are. not sure why you are not, but i did see mod wayne doing some investigating on the customer care forum in one of the recent threads.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I get nothing.  Doesn't hurt my feelings.  LOL

I wish we had a Music forum!

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh