Honored Contributor

I think we need to add a new forum to this board called, "Why can't I get my Insider?" 

I don't know why QVC continues with this Insider farce.  It creates more ill will than good.  People shouldn't have to beg for it.  Either mail it to everyone who wants it or discontinue the thing.  And why all the secrecy about upcoming TSVs?  They never sell out so you'd think they'd want to sell all they can. 

This is one strange way of conducting a business. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

So funny! I just responded to a post about this.  

I still get catalogs in the mail (sometimes every week) from companies I haven't purchased anything from since my kids were living at home.  That was 10 plus years ago. 

And QVC has  customers who are interested in getting their catalogs (that's what the Insider actually is) and it's such a big deal?

Honored Contributor

It just angers people when they've signed up to receive it and then they're excluded.  How is that good for the Q's image or sales? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Deliberate exclusionary practices is exactly what it is.  They're big, no, they're huge and they don't care if they ruffle some feathers. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624

So you would call this new forum... Outsider? Woman Wink

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

first of all... I do not understand why you can not just sign up for it.  You have to ASK A MODERATOR to ALLOW YOU to sign up...?????? Like only SPECIAL PEOPLE can sign up for it?? Huh?????

Then no one ever gets it??? What kind of marketing is that?? Just offer it to everyone who wants to sign up with no rules on how to get etc etc etc....

As far as no one getting it after going through the hoops and barrels of signing up, it is to be expected that it would turn into a fiasco as this whole website  and their delivery of product seems to be held together with duct tape fixes.  I do not think anyone knows what anyone else is doing  in the running of QVC. Good intentions are just not enough. 

I would say JUST DO NOT BOTHER SIGNING UP  for this insider newsletter and you will not be frustrated. 

Respected Contributor

Why not just make it a link on QVC.com?  Or send it to all active customers.

I think QVC needs to do something that makes sense.

Respected Contributor

I think everyone should have access to it. 

I don't understand why people get banned for posting item numbers for uncoming TSV's either.  Promoting Q items is a good thing, right?  LOL

Valued Contributor

I don't like QVC's discriminatory practices. Everyone is not treated equally.

Respected Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

I think everyone should have access to it ...

Absolutely!  This is the best and most logical scenario, in my opinion.